A Spy's Goodbye

Warnings: Sad!?,

(When everyone says goodbye to Bobby and Hunter S3E13)
————————————————————

You sat at the back of the quinjet alone, your leg bouncing. You were about to see two of your best friends for possibly the last time, and honestly, you feel like shit.

"Hey." Daisy came and sat beside you, placing a hand on your thigh in attempt to stop your bouncing leg.

"Can't believe this is it." You mumbled, turning your head to look at her.

"I know. But we'll give them a good goodbye." Daisy assured you and you nodded.

Eventually, you arrived at the bar that Hunter and Bobby were in. You and the team snuck your way in casually and spread out so you were least likely to be detected.

You chose one of the only empty tables, which was beside them. So you hoped they didn't notice too early, to ruin the surprise; Daisy sat with you.

"What can I get you guys?" One of the waitresses came over to take your order.

"Uh a shot of vodka, please." You responded almost immediately, needing a little alcohol to help you get through this.

"The same for me too, please." Daisy replied with a kind smile. Just as the waitress was about to leave, you quickly stopped them.

"Do you mind giving those two there a shot each?" You pointed to both Bobby and Hunter who seemed to be having a conversation.

"We're trying to do a random act of kindness. Put it on our bill." You lied with a smile when the waitress gave you a questioning look.

"Of course." She replied with a smile in return and left to go behind the bar.

You let out a small sigh, though Daisy noticed, and placed your hand in hers, sending your a supportive smile.

"Everyone done?" Coulson asked through comms and you heard a quiet yes from everyone before you responded too, just after the waitress arrived with your shots.

You all watched as the waitress continuously approached Bobby and Hunters table with shots. A proper spies goodbye. You smiled at them both, with teary eyes, as they found where you were sitting, you lifted up your glass as a small cheers to them.

You watched with teary eyes as they both did the same, all of you taking your shots together. You sat and watched as Fitz began to leave, followed by Jemma, then May, followed by Coulson and Mack.

"You coming?" Daisy softly asked you, as you and Bobby smiled at each other.

"Um, i'll take these to the bar and pay, i'll meet you outside?" You asked Daisy and she nodded, understanding that you needed a minute.

You wiped away the tears that had escaped your eyes and made your way to the bar where you left the shot glasses and asked to pay. You paid as quick as you could and turned to walk out purposely walking past Bobby and Hunters table.

As you walked past, you held eye contact with them both. Your eyes tearing up all over again at the thought that this could be the last time. You gave them both a small nod, which they returned before making your way outside to Daisy.

You instantly wrapped your arms around her neck when you approached her. Her hands snaking around your waist as she held you close while you cried into her neck.

When you arrived back at the base, everyone made their way to the common room. No one really said a word, all too sad from the events of the day.

After a while, everyone began to drift out the room and do their own things. You however, stayed sat on the couch, cuddled into Daisy's side.

Once everyone left, you and Daisy stayed in complete silence for a few minutes before she pulled her phone out and continuously tapped on it, the only thing breaking the silence.

Then, without warning she stood up, just as music began to play from one of the speakers. She stood in front of you and held her hand out for you to take which you reluctantly did.

Daisy instantly pulled you close and began to sway you both to the music she had played, twirling you around with a smile every so often.

"What are you doing?" You couldn't help but smile as she danced with you.

"As your girlfriend, it's my duty to make sure you're happy." Daisy shrugged, twirling you once more.

"I see." You nodded, wrapping your arms around her neck as you swayed to the music.

"Is it working?" She rested her forehead against yours and you both smiled.

"Dancing or not, i always seem to be happy around you. There's just something about you, i suppose." You teased, in a better mood than before.

"I know you may have lost some friends today, but I'll never leave you. I'll make sure of it." Daisy assured you, and you rested your head on her shoulder.

"You promise?" You mumbled and you felt her rest her head in yours.

"I promise."

(A/N) Could possibly be the last chapter for a week as i'm going on holiday tomorrow, will try and update if i have time :)