All I Ask Pt.2

Warnings: None :)

(Based on Someone Like you by Adele lol, i'm in my Adele feels)
————————————————————

Years later, both you and Daisy stayed good friends, yet always held love for each other. It was just clear to you and everyone else that you were just too toxic for each other.

But now, as you sat in a small virtual world having your yearly catch up with the team, sitting beside your former girlfriend, neither of you could stop looking at each other.

Which wasn't the best, especially since you had gotten married. When the team split up you began training students at the new SHIELD academy, working in the same building as May. Yet, i'm doing so, you met an amazing girl, also an ex shield agent and you fell in love.

Once everyone had gone, it left just you and Daisy alone. At first you didn't know what to say, hoping Daisy would start a conversation but she too sat in silence.

"It was nice seeing you again." You cut the silence, turning to look at her.

"Yeah, you too. A lot has changed then." Daisy also turned to face you, a small smile on her face, though you knew she was faking it. The two of you knew each other inside and out.

"You could say that." You smiled at her, that's all you could do when you looked at Daisy. Even if you were married, she was still one of the most beautiful women you had ever seen.

"So you've settled down, you've found a girl and you're married now. Guess your dreams came true. I hope she gives you things, I couldn't give to you." Daisy spoke, not quite looking at you as she did though.

"Yeah, it's been a crazy year. You're in space now?" You asked Daisy, trying to keep the conversation going with as little awkwardness as possible. But it didn't help when all Daisy did want nod in return.

"Why are you being shy? It's not like you." You stated and she looked at you again.

"I hate to keep you here when I know you have to go. But i can't stay away, I can't can't fight it. Part of me hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded that for me, it isn't over." Daisy sighed, looking directly at your eyes as they widened. You weren't expecting her to even say that.

"Daisy... i- i'm married." You also sighed, hoping she had said this a year or two ago.

"Never mind, i'll find someone like you." Daisy now stood up, leaning on the back of her chair as she looked down at you.

"I wish nothing but the best, for you." You told her genuinely, because if you weren't married, you'd go back to her in a heartbeat.

"Don't forget me or us, I beg." Daisy pleaded, causing you to stand up too, grabbing her hands.

"I could never ever forget you, Daisy Johnson. I remember you said, 'Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.'." You quoted something she had said the last night you spent together.

"It's crazy how the time flies, only yesterday was the time of our lives." Daisy chuckled lightly, memories of the two of you flooded her mind. Though you had your arguments, most of the best moments in your life was with Daisy.

"It all happened so quickly, but we've got new lives now." You tried to get her to focus on the reality of things.

"Nothing compares to that time of my life." Daisy sighed, rubbing her thumb over your hands just like she used to.

"Regrets and mistakes, they are memories made." You told her but she shook her head, taking a step closer to you.

"I don't regret anything I did with you, and I want to make more memories." Daisy admitted, the two of you only inches apart.

"Daisy..." You trailed off, mostly because you knew this was ridiculous but also because she had you in some sort of trance like she always did.

"I know this is crazy, just tell me to stop." Daisy almost whispered, coming closer and closer to you.

"I-" Your breath got caught in your throat as your lips so millimetres apart.

And in less then a second her lips smashed onto yours, her hands grabbing your waist to pull you closer as yours travelled round her neck.

However, you pulled away, both your foreheads resting on each other and you realised how much you missed this.

"I have to go." You took a step back, unable to look at the broken face Daisy made.

"I've got to talk to my wife. I'll, um, call you soon." You told her before moving the piece of technology away from your temple, bringing you back into your living room.

As you did so, your wife walked in, a small on her face once she realised you were finally done, you had no idea how long you had been.

"You're back." She smiled, taking a seat next to you on the couch.

All you did was take one look at her before tears slowly fell down your cheeks. How could you have done this?

(A/N) God I don't know how i feel about this one either lol. Also, I'm thinking of publishing the first chapter of my new book about the sister of Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova, should i do it?!?