Until We Meet Again

Warnings: None

(Last Ep Of S7, The One Year Later Part)
————————————————————

"You ready?" Daisy asked as she gave you the device that will allow you to connect with your friends. It was like VR but extremely updated.

"I think so." You nervously smiled, saying a small "talk in a minute" to Sousa before going over to sit with Daisy.

You and Daisy looked at each other with a smile, excited to talk to your friends after so long. Daisy even put a supporting hand on your thigh as you both put the device to your temples.

Immediately it was as if you had teleported your another room. This wasn't your first time so it wasn't as disorientating as before. You noticed Daisy standing by your side, waiting for you to gather your bearings.

"Let's do this." You smiled, taking her hand and leading her further into the bar where Coulson was standing.

"There he is." Daisy greeted him with a smile.

"You're looking good." You complimented, he was still the same; in his suit, with a huge smile on his face.

"You're both looking good, i never change." Coulson joked, to which the three of you smiled, turning to the circle of chairs in front of you.

The three of you sat down, Daisy in between you and Coulson, as YoYo turned up. Also with a huge smile on her face.

"Long time no see." YoYo said as she sat down, none of you able to say anything in return as May walked in afterward. You sent her a big smile.

"Hi guys." May nodded to you all as she sat on the other side of Coulson.

"Hey." Fitz walked in casually taking a seat next to you. Both of you sharing a smile. You were best friends and hadn't seen each other in so long (in person).

"Well, this is a nice venue. Whose idea was this?" Jemma followed shortly after, taking a seat next to Fitz as Coulson raised his hand proudly.

"Where's Mack?" Fitz questioned, turning to the last empty chair.

"Turtleman is always late." YoYo raised a brow as she replied.

"He knows. He'll be here." Coulson added, and as if on cue Mack walked over and sat down with a sigh.

"Am i the last one?" Mack asked, receiving a few hums of "yes" in reply.

"Sorry, there was a situation in Moscow that needed my attention." Mack said calmly, news like this was nothing now you lot had gone through so much.

"A story worth telling?" Jemma perked up, half missing the adventures she used to be part of, but also enjoying her new one.

"Well, it's uh... it's classified." Mack said awkwardly, hating the idea of keeping things from his friends.

"Of course." Jemma smiled, a small hint of disappointment on her face.

"You enjoying the new digs?" Daisy asked Mack with a smirk.

"Oh yeah. It's nice. Yeah, but after all those years in hallways, i'm just not used to having a view." Mack chuckled as he said it.

"Are you stationed there too?" May turned to YoYo who shook her head slightly.

"I'm on assignment actually, chasing an 084, of all things." YoYo explained, earning a few chuckles from the team. That is how all this began, shame it had to come to an end.

"Yeah, she's our most decorated agent." Mack intervened with a smirk.

"Okay, okay. I've got a good team. We work together. Although Piper, i think, is questioning her choice." YoYo added on the end, dishing out a little bit of gossip.