Player

Warnings: None

(Based of the song Blamk Space by Taylor Swift)
————————————————————

You're a well known SHIELD agent. Daughter of Natasha Romanoff, in fact. Someone with a reputation, good and bad.

Coulson had come to you many times, asking for you to join his team and stay in his new secret base. At first you kept saying no, but he came to you again and you caved. He was a nice man, respected in SHIELD and you admired him greatly, you couldn't say no anymore.

You already knew a few members on his team, FitzSimmons, May, Mack, and your ex girlfriend Bobby. But you were both on good terms so it wouldn't be awkward. The main person you hadn't met was Daisy, and you had heard a lot about her.

"Guys, this is Y/n, most of you already know her, but she will be joining us." Coulson introduced you to everyone who was scattered around the common room.

You waved to everyone and greeted them kindly as you normally would, you even spoke to Hunter before you made your way to Daisy.

"Nice to meet you." Daisy let out her hand for you to shake which you did. You were both instantly attracted to each other, and couldn't take your eyes of the other.

"Nice to meet you." You repeated, a smile playing at your lips as you looked up at Daisy, she was slightly taller than you, which you liked.

"Where you been?" May asked and you shrugged.

"Everywhere, I was needed in our England base for a while, then had to move to Japan." You told her to which she seemed impressed.

"I could show you incredible things." You turned to Daisy with a smirk, you couldn't help but flirt with her.

"What? Magic, madness, heaven, sin?" Daisy teased and you playfully rolled your eyes.

"Saw you there and I thought 'oh my god look at that face." You admitted, your eyes never leaving hers.

"You look like my next mistake." Daisy pointed at you as she walked past you to sit on the couch next to Mack.

"Love's a game." You rolled your eyes, never particularly been the relationship type until you had met Bobby. She was your first official girlfriend.

"Wanna play?" Daisy asked, her eyes piercing into you, you didn't know how to respond, completely lost for words.

"New money, mission suit and job. I can read you like a magazine." Daisy continued with a small chuckle, the team watching the interaction amusingly.

"Ain't it funny? Rumours fly." You scoffed, joining May on the other couch.

"And I know you heard about me, so, hey, let's be friends." Daisy offered and you nodded, you had both almost forgotten about everyone else in the room.

"I'm dying to see how this one ends." Mack joked, the rest of the team laughing, knowing how you and Bobby ended things.

"Grab your passport, and my hand." You joked, sharia look with Bobby who rolled her eyes slightly.

"I can make the bad girls good for a weekend." Daisy told you, getting up to get a drink, your gaze following her as she walked to the kitchen area.

"So it's gonna be forever." Daisy concluded and you scoffed.

"Or it's gonna go down in flames." You countered, looking over at Bobby who raised her eyebrows.

"You can tell me when it's over." Daisy offered, sitting down again.

"If the high was worth the pain." You shrugged, smirking as you looked at her.

"Got a long list of ex lovers, they'll tell you i'm insane." You warned her, watching as Daisy looked at Bobby who nodded in agreement.

"But i love the players, and you love the game." Daisy observed, being able to read you like a book.

"Cause we're young and we're reckless? We'll take this way to far." You concluded, figuring out what Daisy's personality was like.

"I'll leave you breathless, or with a nasty scar." You added, seeing if she's still game.

"Got a long list of ex lovers-" You began to mention again but Bobby cut you off.

"They'll tell you she's insane." Bobby warned Daisy who looked between you both.

"But i got a blank space, baby, and i'll write your name." You winked at Daisy who rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Cherry lips, crystal skies, i could show you incredible things as well." Daisy told you, the team still listening to everything you had to say.

"Stolen kisses? Pretty lies? You're the king, baby, i'm your queen." You noticed the pet name made Daisy blush, so you used it to your advantage. At this point it was almost like a flirting battle.

"She'll find out what you want, be that girl for a month. Wait the worst is yet to come." Bobby continued to warn Daisy, coming to join her on the couch.

"Oh no." Daisy muttered, almost sarcastically as she looked back over to you, expecting more of an elaboration.

"Screaming, crying, perfect storms. I can make all the tables turn." You told her honestly, she needed to know what she was getting into.

"Rose garden filled with thorns. Keep you second guessing like 'oh my god, who is she?'" Bobby added, all she wanted was to look out for Daisy.

"I get drunk on jealousy." Daisy told you honestly.

"You'll come back, each time you leave. Cause darling i'm a nightmare dressed as a daydream." You chuckled as you told her.

"You only want love if it's torture, don't say i didn't say i didn't warn you." You shrugged before standing up, Daisy doing the same, both of you standing before each other.

"You seem fun." Daisy smirked down at you.

"I'm not too bad." You replied, shrugging you shoulders smugly.

"Let's see where this ends." Daisy added and you nodded.

"If it even ends at all."