Toture Pt.2

Warnings: Swearing
_________________________________________

"Fitz, please just let me go." You begged, shaking the chair lightly to see if it had any weaknesses, anything loose would be helpful to escape.

"No can do, I need you." Fitz shook his head as he sauntered over to you, bending down to look in your eyes. Instantly, you could tell he wasn't the Fitz you knew, it felt as though you were back with the Fitz from the framework.

"I swear to god i'll-" You began but he instantly cut you off, his eyes looking directly at yours, making you uncomfortable.

"You'll what? I'm your superior so you try anything, you'll regret it." He replied almost mockingly, definitely showing some mannerisms from framework Fitz.

Once again, he wandered over to his small desk, having a conversation to himself once more. Fitz picked up his gun, examining quickly before picking up another tool and walking towards you.

"Why have you done this, Fitz? Please just let me go." You begged again, the pain in your leg coursing through your body.

"Please be quiet and let me focus." Fitz snapped back, surprising you a little as he had never spoken to you like that before. He was your best friend, so you were more than terrified to see him this way.

"You're here, because I need you," Fitz pointed at you, to make sure you were paying attention. "to persuade her," he now pointed towards Daisy who was still unconscious. "To do what i say." Fitz finished before bending down to look directly at you again.

"So, unfortunately for you, or her, this won't be very fun. But if you comply, it'll go slightly quicker." He added, taking a few steps back, pointing his gun directly at you.

"Let's get to work shall we. I'm going to tell you what i'm going to do to you, i'm not a monster." You couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or not, but you didn't care, you were too scared.

"You need to look awful, motivation for your girlfriend over there to do as I say. She's stubborn, but with you as a reason i'm sure she'll do anything." Fitz was more talking at you then to you, you didn't have the energy to talk back and he knew that.

"Let's just hope your screams can wake her up." Fitz added impatiently, clearly he had an agenda. Though there was no way in hell you would give him the satisfaction. You didn't want Daisy to wake up, who knew what he was planning on doing to her.

"Some of your blood has already been drained from the bullet," He pointed at your leg, a puddle of your blood lay next to it. "but this one may hurt more." And without warning he shot a bullet into your other leg. You're head fell back and your eyes shut, tears just managing to escape. You bit your lip hard, muffling your screams of agony, drawing blood from the harshness, you did groan loudly so just hoped it wasn't loud enough to wake up daisy.

Fitz huffed when he didn't get the reaction he wanted. He stormed over to you, grabbed your hair and yanked your head back to look up at him, his eyes dark.

"I suggest you do as I say." He warned through gritted teeth. You couldn't help the sob that escaped your mouth, and you felt yourself falling in and out of consciousness. Though a small tap to each cheek from Fitz kept you awake.

"I can't have you pass out on me. Don't worry I won't kill you." He half smiled at you but it meant nothing, there was no way you would ever look at him the same after this.

"Fuck you." You managed to whisper, though he heard you, punching your face in retaliation.

"I was going to be easy about this. But now i won't." He grumbled, pulling out the tool from before.