Y/n Tingle

Warnings: Swearing

————————————————————

So, Daisy has things weird thing the team like to call her Y/n tingle. Whenever you are about to do something stupid or dangerous, she gets a weird feeling and instantly knows to go find you, or call you or someone to stop you if she can't do anything.

Daisy was casually chilling with the team after a very long day of work and research. The only two missing was you and Hunter.

You and Hunter are best friends. You always get into shit together and are the worst influences on each other, however you always got each other's back.

Currently, unbeknownst to Daisy and the team, you were both in the training room, going through the new stock order. You were eating the food, trying out the products, you probably weren't allowed to but you did it anyways.

"No, Fitz could never be Director." Mack teased his friends, all of the sat in the common room.

"He wouldn't be that bad." Jemma stuck up for him, the two smiling at each other.

"Shit. Got to go." Daisy stood up, excusing herself for interrupting.

"Oh no, her Y/n tingle has been activated." Bobbi laughed as Daisy practically ran out the room to come find you, which didn't take her long.

"Y/n. Put that bottle down." Daisy demanded with a sigh as she walked in on you holding a shampoo bottle and tilting it to pour it in your mouth.

You rolled your eyes and put the bottle down before giving Hunter five dollars, as you lost the bet.

"Why are you giving him money?" Daisy quizzed, her brows furrowed.

"Hunter bet me $5 that i wouldn't drink some shampoo. If i did it, he gave me the money, if i didn't or got interrupted i had to give him the money." You explained, and Daisy couldn't help but laugh at the situation.

"Only five bucks? Y/n, at least do it for more or don't at all." Daisy rolled her eyes and grabbed your hands, pulling you out the room.

"Come on, Hunter!" She could out, both of you being followed by him.

"And they arrive, what were you doing now?" Fitz questioned as you sluggishly took a seat next to daisy on the couch.

"Hunter bet her 5 dollars to drink some shampoo, and she was about to do it." Daisy explained, the whole team bursting into laughter. To be fair, it wasn't the worst thing you had done.

"Hunter, why would you encourage that?" Bobbi rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I wasn't actually expecting her to do it. I thought she'd chicken out. Good job Daisy came in otherwise i would've lost my money." Hunter defended himself.

"You are something else." Daisy laughed, pulling you into her side.

(A/N) Just a short one, because i am writing the next part of terregenesis sooooo hope you enjoy this one