prologue

Important note

These book will be my 3rd book of madness series..

Book 1 : i only want you kill me leave me.

Book 2 : crossing all the boundaries your love is killing me

It's an spin off my other two books mentioned above..

I'll write these story in Completely different era you can say, recarniation or next life. These book can be read separately without reading it's previous part, but those who wants to read it's previous book you can.

These book contain madness in next level, a madness you haven't seen anywhere, a love which will cross all the limits.

So be ready to set another standards of limit in your dictionary

One guy is kneeling infront of a girl ready to tell her what he really feels for her, but Little did he knows tht he is calling for his own death by doing so coz he didn't know saying these infront of her is a sin...

Guy : i love you czar

As soon as she hear these word her eyes turn pith red, her fist cleanched, she jst marched towards him the only thing which can be seen in her eyes is rage.. she yanked him up by his collar nd slammed him on the wall, her hands are chocking his neck...

Czarina : WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JST SAY, HOW FUKING DARE YOU..WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JST SAID..

Her eyes are burning in rage, she is burning from inside like tht guy said some forbidden words, tht guy startled by her sudden change in behaviour, a Shiver run down through his spine.. his face turns blue Due to the lack of oxygen, he is struggling to breath under her tight grip on his neck.. he is trying to remove her hands but form his neck, but her grip is too tight..

Guy :I...i....i...

Tht guy can see his death is near.. but at the right moment Xavier come like his saviour, he wrap his hands over czarina's neck from behind trying to calm her down..

Xavier : shhh czar everything is alright, no one will harm you look at me your xav is here with you, no one can harm you..

After hearing her bestfriend's calming tone she come back to her senses, her grip around tht guys neck losses nd the next moment she harshly push tht guy away from her, tht guy fell on the ground with an loud thud coughing Hardly trying to breath. Czar turn around nd left from their but not without saying her last word..

Czarina : Don't ever, i repeat don't ever say that word infront of me, next time I'll not think twice before killing you..

4 things about czarina Lyn yohaness you should never forget..

1) She loves her family.

2) She is kind hearted only for good people, if you behave like a mean bitch infront of her she'll be the meanest for you,

4) She is princess of 3 brother, hurt her nd you'll see hell

Nd the last nd most important thing.

2) SHE HATE LOVE..

She didn't have any problem with other couples, she didn't have any problem if other couples propose each other the only problem is no one should say those words to her, no one, only her family nd her best friend are allowed to say tht words to her, nd for others these words is forbidden a sin,