beautiful

Mature content ⚠️

Czarina : mgmmhh you guys decided the punishment also..

She asked in disbelief, she was not aware of these punishment part. Ryan nodded again taking her nipples into his mouth..

Czarina : when..dohmmmm

She moaned as he bite her nipples a little too hard, making her to arc her back in pleasure..

Ryan : it's vyan who set these stupid rule..

Ryan replied while sucking her nipples tracing it with his tongue for soothing the pain which caused due to his harsh bite. Czarina can't help but gasping for air at his sweet torture, after satisfied with her right nipples he move back to her left one, doing the same with it.. all these time while doing all these he didn't break there eye contact even for a second.

His hard dick just barely brushing with her pussy making her moan loudly..

Czarina : ryhhann..

She felt her breath stop in her throat as she nervously looked up at him. His own heart was pounding loudly in his ears as he looked into her shadowed eyes, her eyes which is asking for a good fuck, "fuck me hard" that kind of look she is giving, making ryan dick twinch in throbbing pain, he didn't think he can control anymore. He had enough of these torture.

In a sudden burst of movement, Ryan looks into her with his predator gaze, his hand grabbing her cheek., Her hands cupping his cheeks, as he almost pressed himself completely against her. She could hear herself breathing loudly as Ryan's face hovered only inches from hers.

Ryan : "Can I-?"

He started to ask, breathlessly. No matter how many times they did it, Everything and every time it feels new, everything was exciting for her, just the same way it excites her when for the first time they did it, they feel the same sparks as if they are doing it for the first time, and one thing is for sure they are never gonna get enough of each other.

Czarina: hmmm..ye....ss...

She nodded her head, probably a bit too eagerly, and he wasted no time crashing his lips onto hers. His free hand found her hip and he pulled her towards him so there bodies lay flat against one another. Her hands gripped his hair, trying to steady herself, Ryan's towering body pushed into her not leaving a single space between them.

Czarina :" ryan"..

She whispered his name into the kiss, causing him to pull away. His eyes searched hers. Neither of them said a word, but for once, ryan could read her. Her walls had been ripped down, her emotions laid bare on her face. He could see the way she looked at him with intense lust, love and affection, like he is her most dangerous obsession, And he looked at her with so much pent-up feelings; with intense affection, love , care, he had love her since there first encounter in the basketball court. She hasn't left his mind since that day..

Ryan : oh... Gosh.. i love you so fucking much..

His lips were back on hers, swallowing her I LOVE YOU TWO with that kiss, and she heard him groan into the kiss. She felt a tingle slide up her thighs in response. Ryan gripped her hips with both his hands flipping her over making her sat up on his lap. As her legs opened so he could get close to her again, She wrapped her legs around his waist as her lips never breaking contact with his.