want or love

Xavier : i hope you have an answer czar, these time I'll not take no as an answer..

He said still looking at Ryan with unknown expression, czar is doing the same she didn't divert her gaze from ryan she keeps looking at him with unreadable expression

Czarina : i know..

Czar Said still unfazed by everything nd look outside of the window, xav didn't say anything further nd started the engine nd they started to drive towards there destination. After a long 1 hr silent drive they finally reached in front of a park, it's an park few metres away from yohaness mansion, where they used to play when they are kids,but now it's belongs to both of them, xav's parents gift him these park as his 18 birthday present, coz he wants to secure these park nd the memories he spent with czar.

They come out of the car nd started to walk towards there favourite spot, where they used to most of there time whenever they come here, the whole path is lighten up by Street light, fireflies keep directing there way, it's like they are showing them the right way..

After 5 to 6 minutes of walk they finally reached to there favorites spot, which is decorated with lights hanging in the tree nd there's an bench to sit under the tree

After 5 to 6 minutes of walk they finally reached to there favorites spot, which is decorated with lights hanging in the tree nd there's an bench to sit under the tree.. at night it looks so mesmerizing.

It's there favourite spot, These whole place is decorated by them ( czar nd xav) they decorated each nd every thing here from the bench to the lights, no one is allowed to come here except them, it's a place where they spent there time together re...

It's there favourite spot, These whole place is decorated by them ( czar nd xav) they decorated each nd every thing here from the bench to the lights, no one is allowed to come here except them, it's a place where they spent there time together remembering there childhood, but for xav these place means a whole world for him, a place where they Meet for the first time, a place where they become friends, he always comes here whenever he was tense or depressed these place calm him in many ways.

They sit on the bench nd again there's a pin drop silence between them for few seconds until xav decided to break it..