fecade

Mature content ⚠️ read at your own risk.

Czarina : i want you so bad baby... Right Now..

She take his left hand in hers, slipping it under her panty to make him feel her wetness, to make him feel the effect he is having on her, she pulled her hands out , letting ryan feel her in every way possible and as soon as his cold slender fingers touches her wet clit, she gasp s heavy needy Breath, cleanching on Ryan's shoulder tightly, and as for ryan his eyes flattered with need and want feeling her wetness under his finger tips, is such a turn on for both of them

Ryan : you.. are wet babe..

Ryan whispered in need, feeling her wet core, czar nodded, biting her lower lips..

Czarina : for... You...

She whispered back, almost moaning when she felt Ryan's fingers creasing her wet core gently making her lose her mind under his sinful touches.

Ryan : you can have me baby, in all the possible way you want.

Czarina shook her head, making ryan confused a little bit..

Czarina : take the lead babe, today i want it in your way, control me, dominate me, make love to me the way you want..

She whispers in a seductive manner licking his lips provoking him to go as far as he can..

Ryan : as you wish babe. If that's what my baby wants, she'll get...

And In an instant he changed their position, flipping her on the bed, as he Hover her perfectly curved body with his perfectly built one ..

Czarina : make me your slave..

She said while licking her lower lips seductively, she extended her hands tempting him to take her right there and right now, which makes ryan eyes turn a shade darker with lust and needs, she was looking so sinful and innocent at the same time, it takes all ryan self control to not pounce on her like an hungry animal,

no matter how much his desires are growing inside him, he wants to make these moments special for her with his love and affection, afterall it's the first time they are going to make love after her confession, now their relationship is not unnamed, now they officially belongs to each other, and ryan wants to make these moment special for both of them, so he shut his eyes tight to hold back his wildest desires, and when he open his eyes, his eyes is again Filled with love and care, there's not a single trace of lust in it.

he shook his head denying her tempting offer. He leaned towards her more and more..

Ryan : let me treat you like the princess you are..

He mumbled over her lips, before capturing her soft lips in a sweet gentle kiss, while his right hand worked on her thighs, squeezing groping it lightly, as a breathy moan left her lips because of his sweet torture. After tasting her delicious lips up to his heart's content he pulled away from the kiss..

Ryan : spread your legs for me love..

Ryan requested in a most gentle voice, slowly spreading her legs carefully with his hands, his gentle tone is enough for her to know she is safe with these person, these person will never hurt her, his action is enough for her to know how much importance he give to her preference and to make her feel save and comfortable.