her story..

Author note
Important notice..⚠️

Sam and Riven both are the same person, in the past when riven met czarina he used his fake identity, so please don't get confused, Samual Eric mandes aka Riven Evans czar call him sam in short,  sam is his nickname given by czarina, when they become friends.

Riven Evans=Samual Eric mandes/sam...

I request all of you to pay attention to the date mentioned above the content to get a better view nd to understand the incidents Better..

Thank you....

Flashback..
Year 2019.

Dec 13 2019

Czarina : why Sam, why you did
these.

She desperately ask to the person standing in front of him, whom she knows as sam, but poor czar didn't know that everything about him was a big lie even his name, there love story was normal but for czar its magical, they meet in a cafe shop were sam works as a part time worker.

Samual Eric mandes thts the name he said to her while introducing himself, she didn't know if its coz of his name or something else but he always caught her attention, at starting she tried to stay away from him because his name makes him Reminds of someone whom she wants to forget, but poor czar didn't know the more we run away from something the more it'll follow us.

Just like her case, she tried her best to avoid him but slowly as time passes they become closer, he always makes her smile with his boring jokes, his bright smile is enough to light up her mood, Sam's smile is the center of attraction which keeps her attracting towards him, and after 3 month of friendship they become couple, a perfect couple made in heaven, they started to date secretly.

Being with him was like a beautiful dream, but dreams are meant to be broken, in an 7 to 8 months of relationship he make her saw the most beautiful moments of her life, as well as her worst nightmare, he became her sweetest dream as well as nightmare, he is the guy who make her believe that he loves her more than his live but look now, he is standing infront of her with an unfazed expression, even her tears and pain is not affecting him..

Czarina : you... Prom..ised to love and protect me... You pro..m

She is unable to complete her sentence as tears of pain which keep falling continuously from her beautiful eyes, her words get stuck on her throat..

Sam : promise are meant to be broken rin..

He said without any expression, but his words are killing every kind of emotions inside her. She loved him, trust him, more than anything and anyone but look what he did, he just broke her into thousands of pieces..

April 23 2019

Sam : You are so beautiful rin, jst like a dream i want to spend the rest of my life with you.

He said while creasing her cheeks so lovingly like she is the most precious treasure of him...

Dec 1 2019

sam : I can't let anyone find out about us rin, i.. i.. jst can't.

he said gripping his hair in frustration, czarina keep looking at him with teary eyes broken heart, what else should she feels when the one she loves is ashamed of accepting her.

sam : Please do anything, jst don't let anyone find out about us, please you love me right, you said you'll do anything for me, please agree with whatever they are saying.