unnamed

At 3: am
Evans mansion

As soon as he entered inside he saw his mom sitting in the sofa with a pair of glasses resting comfortably on the bridge of her nose and a magazine on her hands, normally his mom is strict and holds a poker face but when it comes to family her mom is the sweetest nd loveliest person present in the world, she loves both of her son more than anything, which made both them hella stubborn.

After hearing footsteps she looks up from her magazine to the source of sound as soon as her eyes landed on her son an motherly smile spread on her lips.

Catherine : you came.

She get up from the sofa nd immediately engulfed her son in her motherly warmth, sighing in relief.

Vyan : why are you still awake mom. How many times i have to tell you not to skip your sleep while waiting for us..

He said with an fake glare, he didn't like when his mom wait for them to come back home till late night skipping her sleep, no matter how he is with other person but for him his mom is his world.

Catherine : not us only you, he was far away from us.

She said with an sad tone. Vyan sighed nd pulled away from the hug nd look at his mom with his soft gaze.

Vyan : you miss him.

He said with low concern tone, his mom nodded in reply..

Catherine : how can I not miss him, he is a part of me jst like you..

She said with an small smile.

Vyan : come here..

He make her sit in the sofa nd he himself sit beside her, holding her Hands on his.

Vyan : i also miss him, but it's what he want mom, jst 4 years mom then he'll be here with us..

He said softly with an assureing tone, by looking at him now who will believe tht he is the same person who kill someone for touching his car nd burn down his car whom tht someone has touched, all these happened jst few hours ago but look at him now completely different person from who he was before. It's his duality he became a completely different person infront of his mom.

Catherine : i know but iam worried about ryan, i don't know how he was doing, we talked last night, but you know him right, how Stubborn he is, once he'll decide anything he'll not listen to anyone, he'll not tell me even if he was in some kind of trouble.

She said with an worried tone, from the day ryan left the house by saying tht he wants to make his own name with his Hard work she miss him so much, nd the fact tht he is not used to these cruel world who only knows to step on other's for there own benefit, he easily trust anyone which made him a easy target.

Vyan : he is allright mom don't worry, jst one week, than I'll be with him I'll take care of him..

He said with an smile nd peck his mom's forehead.

Catherine : i know you will, but i don't know..

She shook her head..

Catherine : i don't know there's an uneasy feeling inside me, i don't know wheather it is for good or bad, but i have a feeling tht something is going to happen, i.. i can't eloborate it.. but .. there's..

Before she could complete her words Vyan cut her off...

Vyan : everything is alright mom don't worry until me nd ryan are together no one can harm either me or him. I'll not let anyone destroy anything.