secret which everyone hide

Next day.
At yohaness elite University

After having their breakfast together ryan , Czar nd Xavier parted there ways, ryan went to his class nd czar nd Xavier went to there class, sky nd ryan were talking about Mike as he is out of station due to some personal family issues, the whole classroom is talking about something random as all the faculties were busy in some meetings regarding to there upcoming events which is there freshers day, which will be held after 2 to 3 days..

Sky : here comes your arrogant ass of an in-laws.

Sky said mockingly, with an eye rolled..

Ryan : what..

Ryan asked confusedly. Sky pointed at the entrance where a group of seniors are coming inside one of the 3 rd year senior clap his hands getting Everyone's attention, ryan look at them but his attention fixed on ethan nd Aiden he started to get nervous by some unknown reason. Ethan nd Aiden walk inside with all there glamour like they are walking on a red carpet, ethan stand leaning against the table while Aiden stand leaning against the wall.

Aiden looks beside sky where an empty chair is present, thts the chair in which mike usually sit, seeing it empty an smirk appear on his lips, Which didn't get unnoticed by sky.

Sky cleanched his fist controlling himself from brusting out, he knows very well the reason behind his smirk, but he is controlling himself, he didn't want to create any scene infront of the whole class.

Ethan : so we heard tht yesterday my sister come to these class nd asked everyone to leave except one particular guy..

Aiden : nd we want tht guy...

Aiden finished the sentence ethan starts, ryan gulp his hands become more sweaty..

Ethan : come on you'll come forward yourself or should we drag you out forcefully.

He said with an smirk while rubbing nd blowing on his fist. Nd thts it sky can't keep quiet when someone is trying to threaten his best friend, if in place of czar's brother anyone else would be there, ryan should have deal with them by his own, but as ryan didn't want to offend czar's brothers in any way, he didn't want to give them some kind of bad impression about him, so he is quite. Nd sky knew these very well, so he decided to take his best friends side. He get up from his chair.

Sky : why.. why you want to meet him..

Sky words rang in whole room, all the attention went from the twins towards sky. Ethan smirk nd take a few forwards.

Ethan : nothing we jst wanna have a nice talk with him, that's all.

He finished with an oh so innocent smile, which means only one thing, nd tht is "something is definitely fishy".

Nd Sky can easily notice the smirk behind his fake pretending smile.

Sky : oh really, than say what you wanna say he is also present here nd can definitely hear you. You can say whatever you want to talk him.

Sky said with an challenging tone, he is a kind of person who will not meddle in others business but when someone tried to mess up with his close one, he'll not keep quiet nd let anyone do as they wish to, he'll be quite until you tried to mess with him, nd messing with his best friend means messing with him. Ethan scoff.

Ethan : don't you dare to mess with us kid, you are new here, you don't have any idea what we are capable of doing..

He said with an calm tone, but his irritation can be clearly visible in his calm tone, he didn't like it when someone disobey him. Aiden was silent all along he is jst Staring at sky nd most of the time sky was also staring at Aiden while replying to Ethan questions, he is replying to Ethan but his gaze was fixed on Aiden most of the time, there's some kind of tension between them nd ryan can feel it. He holds sky's hands tugging him down to again sit back on his chair nd stop arguing with them. Sky look down at Ryan before giving him an assuring nod.