the pain

Czarina : send all the strippers in the VIP lounge, I'll fuck them until i feel at ease, sounds like a plan isn't it.

His eyes widened in shock, his face contain only one emotion and that is horror, seems like i hit the correct spot as always.

Hell yeah i know it's going to work.

Nd bingo..

I leaned back

Czarina : either this or that the choice is yours..

I said with an playful tone while tilting my head to the opposite side, i know what he'll choose, i fucking knee it, i closed my eyes an satisfactory smirk took over my lips.

Time skip
After 20 min

I look at the syringe nd ampule kept in front of me, it's been years i saw it.. hey little one nice to meet you, i waved at the ampule.. everyone thinks i have the most perfect life anyone could imagine of, but how wrong they are, coz they don't know how fucked up my life is, i deeply someone has broke me, how fucking hurt iam, no one knows my life is the most fucked up one which can win one prize in ginis book of world record if there'll be an award for most fucked up life..

I chuckled at my own words, fuck i must say i can become an writter someday, iam good with word's, i can't help but brust out in laughter..

Ahh fuck thts funny, i started to laugh Harder while holding my stomach, i know till now the other people present here must be looking at me like iam some kind of nut case, so let them be, the hell i give a damn about them.

Author note
(The vip section is divided into two parts, one part consist of sofa it's for only sitting arrangement, with 24x7 serving facilities these is for those who only want to have drinks, makeout nd the another part consist of vip room, for detailed stuff i hope you don't have any doubt about it, i jst write it to give you guys a clear view of the club, sorry for taking your time)

I half laid on the sofa till now my laughter disappear,

nd tears roll down from my eyes,

I blankly look at god knows what, nd started to hummed the poem i wrote days ago.

This is where two different identities meet; my heart is deeply obsessed with you.

I think life's all about obsession as
I am obsessed with you.

You have lifted my spirits up high, made me do crazy things that I never thought ever existed.
I am obsessed with you.

My creativity and obsession lie with you. I am deeply obsessed with you.

I feel like I am madly in want with you, there is nothing else that excites me as you do. I am obsessed with you.

I have never been so obsessed with someone as I do with you, only you

I never thought I would have such an amazing experience; madness exists because I am obsessed with you.

I get up from the sofa nd sit straight while looking at the ampule fill with liquid, which will give me relaxation nd make me feel all those euphoric feeling i want to feel, once it enters into system, nd starts running through my veins, i know there's almost everyone who envy me nd wants to be like me, they want a life like me, coz they think my life is luxurious nd the best life they can only dream about,