his target..

Caleb look at vyan who is looking at him with emotionless expression, Caleb himself don't know why he takes his side, it's just there's something in him which is telling him to believe vyan, his each and every word sound so honest, that he wants to believe in him, and after seeing how czar is head over heels for him, he didn't have any other option, other than to consider there relationship, until now two things he is sure about one the way czarina want ryan she never want anything else, and the second thing he is sure about and that is, the more they'll want to separate them the more the situation will get worst, the best option is to talk it out.. instead of pushing either of them..

Caleb : just because i take your side that doesn't mean you are out of the hook that easily, what ethan just said is 100 % true, and we all mean it..

These time caleb expression is dead serious..

Vyan : than why you take my side..

Vyan question back with an frown.

Caleb : coz like them i also love my princess more than my own life, it's just our way of showing is different, they can do anything to protect her, they'll not care of the extent they have to go, that sometimes unintentionally they end up hurting her feelings..

Before he could finish vyan cut him off..

Vyan : and what about you.. what's your extent, how far you are ready to go for her..

Vyan asked plainly, he really wants to know the extent so that he can extend his own limits..

Caleb : as far as I can.

Caleb answered within thinking for a single second, he didn't have to think any why should he when his whole existence revolves around his baby sister, for whom he can die and kill without thinking for twice

Caleb : i can go any extent to keep her smile and safe, and if her happiness is with someone or something I'll make sure to give her that thing by hook or by crook, what my angel wants she'll get it, by these or by that..

Caleb finished with an bitter sweet smile, making vyan look at him with amusement, did he is the same Caleb from a few hours ago, or did he get possessed with some double faced bitch a while ago, coz hell something about him seems different..

Vyan : and what if it's against that someone's will, then what..

Vyan ask out of curiosity.. he really wants to test his limits..

caleb : If that person didn't want her, then I'll tie him up and made sure that he'll stay with her until she want him..

Vyan chuckled at his reply while clapping his hands in amusement..

Vyan : well well well, i give in for this, we have the same intentions aren't we? but there's only one change in my condition and that is..

He walked towards caleb, walking around him while noticing Every small changes in his expression, as soon as he stands behind him he leaned towards his ear..

Vyan : she is mine,

He said with finality leaving no place for argument as he continued.

Vyan : and if one day she'll not want me anymore, I'll make her want me again and again in the worst way possible that I'll be her only disease as well as cure.. coz iam  vyan Romeo evan, and I'll get what i want... Try me i dare you..