waiting

Next day.

He come as fast as he can to the college hoping to see her so tht they could talk about yesterday night, he didn't sleep even a bit, he keep calling her texting her but no response, he is waiting in his car in the parking lot, it's almost 10 : 30 which means there classes are about to start, sky nd mike try to take him to their class but he didn't went with them, telling them to go by saying you guys go I'll follow you after talking to her, nd by looking at him they can see how restless nd distress he is, so they let him wait for his satisfaction.

it's been 12 but she didn't come, nor Xavier, he went to her class in a hope tht maybe by any chance she was already in her class but every time he come back disappointedly,. The only thing he want to do is apologize for his yesterday's behaviour, he shouldn't have touched her, without her consent.

The only thing he did is.

Waiting for her in the parking lot

Calling her

Waiting for her infront on her classroom

Calling her

At evening Waiting for her at the basketball court..

Texting her

Where are you

Pick up my call

Let's talk, iam so sorry for yesterday night, iam so sorry

Iam sorry, iam so sorry..

Iam sorry please pick up my call

Txt me your address I'll be there in few minutes..

Maybe you have slept good night, take care

Tomorrow I'll be waiting for you at the parking lot let's have a talk kk

Good morning, have a nice day

Iam in parking lot where are you.

You'll not come today.

You are not in the class your class, did you have another class.

Reply me please let's talk kk

Look iam sorry, i shouldn't have touch you without your consent, iam sorry for offending you, but trust i didn't mean it, iam so sorry, plz jst give me a chance to explain.

Hey please pick up the call

I'll be waiting for you at the basketball court, plz come there, I'll be waiting for you..

Hey it's allready time where are you..

When are you going to come.

Iam waiting for you at the court

Why you are not replying, please atleast reply, you are allright right.

Scold me however you want jst let's have a talk.

Zar please pick up my call.

I can't handle your ignorance Please reply.

You can beat me all you want but jst talk to me, let's talk about it..

I think you have slept take care we'll talk tomorrow.

Nd so on but no reply..