the end

Continuation of flashback

Time skip..

It's been 3 hrs Xavier stay in the car unconscious, he started to stirred, blinking his eyes trying to open it, but he can feel a pang in his head. He groaned in an almost inaudible tone, he is so exhausted that he didn't left with any energy to voice out loudly.. he can hear various of distant voices around him.. he rubbed his head to get that voice Clearly.. he saw a blurry image of vyan standing out of the car talking to someone..

Gaurd : young master you are bleeding heavily, let us treat you, Catherine mam will kill us if she finds out about it..

One of the member of vyan's personal bodyguards said, and about how the hell they get here, it's simple they're went through hard training to become vyan's shadow nd follow him all around without letting him know, there work is to follow him and protect him from any kind of danger, but the twist here is he himself is the other name of danger, those bodyguards can protect him, but who will protect them from him. Nd the answer is no one..

Vyan : mom will do it after she'd
finds out about it,  and I'll kill you now if you touch me, did you get that.. now the choice is yours..

He chocked the poor gaurds, making him garsp for air.. other gaurds look down shivering in fear, didn't dare to utter a single word..

Gaurd : ..i .i..a..a..m..iam. iam  so..rry.. young mas...

He shutter trying to break free from vyan's iron grip, he does it as gently as he can because he can't apply more force, one single scratch in vyan's body and Catherine will kill him as an punishment..

Vyan : wise choice...

He throws the poor guard on the ground, making him cough abruptly.. vyan rolled his eyes as he leaned towards the side view mirror, looking at his reflection..

Vyan : i think this will not be enough..What say Rey ?

He asked his head bodyguard rey, who is around his age. His question is simple but not normal.

Rey : huh.. wh..at.. wh..at you..ng

He shutter in fear, vyan turn towards him..

Vyan : i mean this..

He pointed at his forehead which has an small deep cut..

Vyan : it's so small, i didn't think it'll be enough to get my doll's all attention back to me..

He pouts like an innocent kid, and Rey swears he will never meet anyone who can be innocent like a kid for one second and the other second he can be a devil himself.. only vyan is having these duality..

Vyan look here and there like he is searching for something xav immediately shut his eyes tight pretending to be Unconscious..

Vyan : i want bigger wound ,than him..

Vyan demands while pointing towards Xavier wounds like an offended kid who is complaining to his parents about some toy he desires for..

Vyan picked up an log stick..

Vyan : here.. take this

He extended his hands telling rey to take the wood from his hands, which he did gulping down the lump formed in his throat,  he didn't know what the hell this phycho young master of his will order him to do, no matter what he said to do he can't deny it, coz that's how they get trained to serve his master's with his life..