possession.

At 9 : 00 am
Yohaness mansion..

Czar enters through the main door along with xav following her, the whole mansion is under dead silence like not even a single soul exit there, but czar can feel the utter chaos even in the dead silence, she feels a squeeze in her right hand she look down at her hands being held by xav, than she divert her gaze back to xav who is giving her assurance tht everything will be alright.

Xavier : don't worry It'll be alright, remember our promise..

His tone is gentle, it's the first time he talks to her throughout the journey they set from Ryan's apartment to her mansion, the whole drive was filled with Silence no one utter a single word, Czar smiles a little with a nod.

Czarina : we'll be together even at the worst.

She recite there promise, nd xav smile.

Xavier : yep you got me, i got your back.

He said with his usual assuring tone, czar feel a little relax she knows he'll always be there for her, he was always there for her, no matter what the situation is, the only time they were apart from each other was 3 years ago, when she went to abroad to continue her studies, nd thts when her life changes taking an drastic turn, but when she come back from abroad all broken, venerable like a living dead, he was still there for her, waiting for her with his usual warm smile, standing at the same place where she left him, it's like for xav time didn't pass at all.

She merely remembers her life without him except those 1 years she spent abroad, he was there with her almost his whole life, in fact xav whole life revolves around czar, its like tht since they are kid, except her family if she is safe with anyone else is xav, hell he'll not think twice before sacrificing his life for her, thts how much she means to him, more than his own life, nd czar family knows tht, thts the only reason they didn't have to worry about her safety whenever she is with xav or whenever she stay back at xav house spending there weekend, sleep over at each other place, it's normal for them.

Czarina merely remembers who Xavier's last girlfriend, maybe no one, nd she herself don't know the reason why? Why even after being one of the Caring nd sweetest people in the world why he didn't have any girlfriend, it's the question she is curious about, but she never stretches these topics, giving him some privacy it should be his decision to decide whether nd when he should commit with someone, isn't it, as his best friend she has to be there supporting him whenever he find the love of his life, she can't force him to date anyone because of her curiosity, hell no.. it should be his choice, his decision.

They smile at each other knowing they have each other's back no matter what, but soon Xavier flinch with a deep roar ranging in the mansion.

Grace : CZARINA LYN YOHANESS get your ass here right now..

It was grace who shouted from the dining room, From their dining table grace can clearly saw them ( xav, czar). Having their own meeting in the middle.

Xavier : wow tht was closed, it almost give me heart attack.

Xav said placing his hands over his chest, czar shook her head, knowing very well what xav is trying to do, he is trying to be funny to light up her mood, like such a sweetheart he is.

Czarina : enough with your act, save some place for me in your home, i think iam going to be homeless in few seconds..

She said with an playful wink. Xav grin wrapping his hands around her shoulder.