Mr. rose

Ryan's pov

Fuck me, fuck my luck, fuck these campus, fuck those asshole's, agghhhhh why god why it's so frustrating, whats my fault huh, jst becoz i take my stand nd speak against them it doesn't mean i deserve these, it's not my fault they are the one who block my way when i went to washroom, is peeing is also a forbidden thing in these fucking campus,

They pick a fight with me without any reason nd when i fight back, some fucker record it, nd i swear tht fucker who record our fight, i jst want to beat the shit out of tht guy, coz of him i have to do these, my first day ruined, my friends are attending the freshers nd seniors interaction nd here iam roaming in these campus which is big as hell nd not less than a puzzle, with a bokey of rose for a girl i didn't even know,

wow amazing jst amazing what an amazing start of my college life, who the fuck is these czarina is, is she ghost or what whenever i ask someone about her they'll look at me like they have seen a ghost, is there really a girl name czarina, those Fucking seniors says tht in these whole University only one czarina is there if thts the case than where the hell she is..

Wheather the land swallowed her or the sky swallowed, is she even study here or those seniors are jst playing prank on me..

End of Ryan's pov

Author pov..

He keeps cursing whatever coming in his mind, it's been hrs he is roaming in the campus with tht bokey of Rose's but still he didn't find her, he didn't even know how she looks, after so much of asking here nd there he finally reached 2nd year classroom, nd when he asked about czarina they all look at him like they saw a ghost, but after sometime they composed themselves nd tell him tht she is not here he asked them about her desk, they point at the 1st desk in the corner. He kept the rose in her desk nd about to leave but something come into his mind so he stop in his track nd turn back.

Ryan : can I get one paper nd pen..

He asked looking around searching for pen nd paper. The students in tht class were still amazed it's not like they saw these daily it's the first time someone try to approch her with a bokey after whatever happen with Luis. They didn't reply anything jst look at him unfazed. Ryan look around nd thts when he saw a notebook nd pen in the first desk..

Ryan : let me borrow these for a while, thankyou

He didn't wait for tht person to reply he jst take the notebook nd pen nd write something on the paper nd tear it he fold it in two half nd keep it under the bokey then he left from there leaving the rose in her desk with a note.

miss czarina😊

i know we are strangers nd didn't know each other, but please accept these rose, i didn't mean any harm some seniors told me to do so otherwise they'll not stop bothering me, so please accept these rose they are innocent jst like me they are also here coz those seniors told us to, maybe these roses are in your destiny, it's your choice wheather to keep it or throw it but I'll suggest to keep it as they are not at fault, iam the one who keep it here, so iam the one you should be angry at if you really want to, iam in a hurry for my freshers interaction, once I'll get time I'll find you nd apologize for these properly..

RRE😊

At starting beside her name he made a smiley nd at the end of the note he write his name in short form with another smile.

After he left all the students surrounds czarina's desk looking at the bokey nd note like it's not a rose nd bokey but instead there is some alien sitting There.