craziest..

Time skip...
Next day..

Yesterday was a real headache for czar, all the things she found out about ryan being an Evan is really tiring, she was in her room the whole time, she didn't go to college, she didn't see her mobile which is filled with Ryan's calls nd messages, asking for her well being, she didn't allow anyone to enter in her room except xav, as she can't talk with them about ryan, they'll not listen, only xav is patience enough to listen to her, so they spent the whole day cuddling in her bed, while xav keeps stroking her hair, she jst keep quiet thinking about everything, she doesn't know what to do, nd xav suggest her to "listen to your heart, nd do whatever makes you happy."

Listen to Heart literally, she didn't have anything to say in reply, she didn't know how to listen to the heart who only says lub dub lub dub, isn't it.

Now the main question is how to listen to heart, her heart stop feeling anything after the heart break she suffer, her heart is in coma, thts what she said to xav whenever he mentioned these heart word, but yesterday she didn't say anything, nd the reason she herself don't know.

She Missed him.

No no she didn't miss him, she just wants to see him that's all, yeah that's the excuse she is telling herself.

She feels the urge to hug him.

Yeah that's because his body is warm, that's nothing more than these, and this is her another excuse.

On the other hand xav is happy somewhat, coz he can see the good changes in her, previously how violently she react whenever anyone raised any topic about her past, or even if anyone say these word love, how violently she react at tht, like she'll kill everyone, how venerable she became after her breakdown, but today her reaction is different, she indeed feel hurt but she is able to pull herself together, she didn't breakdown like before, it's like her past is not effecting her like it used to be, which means only 2 thing

First, she is moving on from her past,

For more than 2 years they tried their best to make her move on from her past, but nothing helped, she always became sensitive and acted aggressively, broken nd venerable whenever someone raise anything which reminds her about her past, but only few months she spent with ryan nd look how he healed her without her Knowing, it's like he is the missing part she is been searching for.

Nd second ryan has become her biggest obsession, that she is giving him more preference then her own pain nd miseries, that nothing about her past can hurt her, coz now she is so much deeply immersed in him that she herself is not important for her.

Nd Xavier is unable to decide whether he should take it in her favour or not. Whether ryan is a blessing or cursed for her. Xav is unable to decide

Now they are in the parking lot, xav lock his car nd make his way towards czar who is standing a little far from him, before they come to college, grace warn her to stay away from ryan, Ethan nd Aiden will not come today as they have some important stuff to handle, as soon as he reached in front of her, her phone started to ring, she fish out her phone from her backpack, it's some unknown number. With a confused frown she picks up..

Czarina : Hello.

Unknown number : There's a gift for you, open your snap chat, by the way his lips taste heavenly as usual..

The person from another Line said and immediately hung up, not letting her to say anything..

Czarina : the fuck i care about, who ever you fuck..