flashback

Time skip..

1 month has passed still there's no sign of Xavier, he just disappeared in a thin layer, and czar was hella worried for him, she is not herself, she is missing his bestfriend, it hurts to lost one of the most important part of our life, and Xavier is one of that, she is searching for him like a mad person, she waited for 2 week thinking he'll come back, but everything went on vein, and after the nightmare she had 2 to 3 weeks ago, she can't help but feel guit, sarrow, she hates herself for being so careless, how can she didn't notice it earlier, how can she ignored the fact that Xavier is not someone who will ever leave her side, it's so not Xavier, something must be wrong with him, he'll never leave her like these, even when she went abroad for studies they were in continuous contact, he never miss a single day, he call her whenever he got time, they are just inseparable.

Then what happened?

How did this happen?

Where is he?

Where is Xavier?

Why didn't he even call her after that last call he made to inform her about his departure?

She was getting impatient as each day passed, she looked at every place she thinks of, she went to all the places she and Xavier used to go to spend their time, she also went to all his favourite places, every place he loved to spend his time in, but everything went in vain, there's no sign of him, like someone is hiding him, or it's him who is hiding from her , past few weeks are one of the worst weeks of her life, she is desperate to find Xavier, she will indeed name her baby boy after Xavier, but she wants Xavier by her side while doing so, she can't loose him, she just can't, she can't afford that, she has already lost so many things, but not Xavier, not him.

It's the longest time she is away from him, without knowing his whereabouts, everyone is looking for him, including xav parents, ryan is as worried for her, he can't see her like these, she is not eating properly, At the same time he is also worried for xav, he didn't want him to be in any kind of trouble, he want him to be safe and sound wherever he is, hoping he'll come back soon, he didn't want czarina to loose someone closer to her, he truly wish for Xavier to come back safe and sound, he truly wish for these wholeheartedly, everything is a mess he and vyan was running from hospital to yohaness mansion, as his sister is also in los Angeles in one of the known hospital, they shifted her here few weeks before she gain consciousness

Yes Samara also gain consciousness few weeks ago, which they are glad of, they are waiting for this day from God knows how many years they are waiting for these day, but they didn't celebrate her coming back, how can they when czarina is at such bad shape, it's not like they are not happy for his sister wellbeing hell no they are, it's just it's not the right time to celebrate. everything was in chaos, as for vyan his behaviour is odd, he is frustrated as hell.

He didn't like the fact that she is worried about someone else, who the hell Xavier is to occupy her mind, who the hell he thinks of himself, he indeed accompanies her along with ryan, whenever she leaves in search of Xavier. But he has no interest in looking for him, he is just accompanying her because he didn't want to leave her alone that's all, except for that he didn't care for anything else.

He is frustrated with her behaviour, he feels like she is ignoring him, that's what he thinks, as for czar she is just worried sick for her bestfriend who was always there with her at her worst shape, she just can't lose him, she also wants to be the one to stay beside him, if he is facing any type of problem. But for that she has to find him,