double pay

Time skip..

After fully dressed up they walk out of the room where they spent there night, ryan intertwined there fingers as they walk towards the elevator, there's an smile in his lips an smile like he won the whole world, he never thought that one day he'll be walking with the love of his life side by side, these feeling is amazing, he can't explain these feelings in words.

And soon they stand in front of the elevator waiting for it to come up and open, he turned his head to the right side where his love of life is standing just beside him, he looks at her like he is looking at his life, with dedication, calmness.

Czar look at him when she feels his stares on her, she smile seeing those pure loving stares of him, which is screaming how fucking much he love her, more than his own life. He brought their intertwined fingers in front of his lips before placing a soft kiss on it.

Ryan : i love you. You know that right

He whispered softly out of blue making all those butterflies dance in her stomach. Ryan Himself doesnt even know why but he wants to say these again and again and again, as for czar it feels so good to hear those simple words from him, for czar those words are simple without any meaning, but when these simple meaningless words are said by ryan it feels like there's nothing in these world which is more meaningful than these..

Czarina : i love you too and i want you to know these..

This time she kissed their intertwined fingers, like they lost in each other eyes and soon the elevator door open bringing them back to earth. They noticed a girl in the elevator, she smiled looking at them, which ryan return with an smile out of courtesy, which didn't go unnoticed by czar, and saying that she is not jealous will be the biggest lie, she was hella pissed that she wants to rub those smile away from that bitch lips, how dare she smiles at her man with those flirty smile of her. She eyed him from head to toe licking her own lips, wishing to have a bite of those sinful body of his which is hiding behind those pieces of clothes, ryan was lost in admiring his love of life occasionally tugging her hair strands behind her hair to notice all those hungry stares on him, but czar notice everything, how that bitch eyeing him, ahh those horny bitches they'll never learn there lesson and stay the fuck away from what belongs to her. That girl seems like a worker there as there is a name tag at the left side of her collar with Kris written on it.

So your name is Kris bitch
czar mumbled to herself under her breath.

Czarina: don't even think about that, get out..

Her voice rang in the elevator making a shiver run down that bitch spine, as for ryan he looked at czarina with confused look..

Czarina : i said fucking get the fuck out from here before i pulk those disgusting eyes of yours for staring at my man..

Czarina's body is burning in rage her eyes throwing daggers at her, and that girl who is wearing the name tag engraved Kris on it is damn sure if stares can kill she must have died till now.

Czarina : out now..

She said while gritting her teeth pointing towards the elevator door, as she takes a step closer to her, making kris gulp in horror, her hands desperately search for stop button, and without looking at what button she is pressing at, she pressed whatever button come first, for her luck the elevator stop and the door open before czar can took another step a shivering Kris get out of the elevator while mumbling.

Kris : you are fucking crazy..

There was another girl standing in front of the elevator waiting for the elevator she was about to step in but stop in the middle when she noticed czar deadly glare on her and with that glare she understood that she is not welcome there so she stepped back leaving ryan and czar Alone in the elevator. And soon the door again closed, Czarina starts to take deep breaths calming her nerves.. her back is facing ryan and soon she feels a pair of warm hands wrapped around her waist pulling her into a warm back hugged..