sinful pleasure pt.2

⚠️Mature content smut ⚠️
Grab some Hobi water 💦🌊

..........----------_________________________

Czarina : make me want you,.. in such a way that I'll never feel the need of anyone else except you.

She licks his ear lobe sensually, making him close his eyes due to the pleasurable heat running through his veins,

Czarina :show me the darkest shade of yours i dare you..

Her left hand travels down and grabs his dick, and squeezes it tightly to provoke him even more..

Czarina : so let the beast go, nd fuck me like the beast you are..

And that's it he stared deep down her soul with his predator eyes which is now clouded with lust and need, his eyes turned pitched black, indicating he lost the little bit of control he has over his dark forbidden desires.

Vyan : let me show you the beast you just summon doll..

The corner of his lip twitches with something sinister before he reaches down and grabs her by her neck, squeezing firm at the sides.

She whimper softly, the tight grip on her neck keeping her still and at his mercy.

Vyan : I'll make sure to fill you up till your throat, so you'll not need anyone else other than my dick

He huffs, and slapped her clothed pussy, as a result she arched her back as her eyes automatically rolled back in pleasure, with an satisfactory smirk he removed his hands from her neck letting go of her, causing her to fall back onto the bed..

Vyan : "Get undressed,"

He demands, stepping back from her and going over to his desk where he cuts up some pills into a fine powder and snorts it up his nose.

Coke always made him aggressive. Not in an abusive way, just in a rough and dangerous way. It's one of his dark desire to fuck her when he was High with coke, and now he wants to fullfill his darkest desires, from the day he saw her photo sended by ryan, god knows how many wet dreams he has saw   with her..

She doesn't follow his orders, staying unmoving on the bed, she lifted her body a little up supporting herself on her elbow, as she watches his movements carefully with an mischievous smirk on her lips She wants to provoke him by defying him more, she wants to push him to his limits, where he lost every bit of sanity even if he remained with any, when she said she wants to see his darkest side she fucking mean it, nd she'll make sure to unleashed the darkest side of him.

He turns back to face her, his eyes darkening as he sees her still dressed. He huffs, reaching over to his desk to grab a switchblade knife that had a handle decorated with skulls.

Vyan : you Lil slut, still didn't learn how to follow daddy's words, fine let me teach you again.

He said getting annoyed as hell as walks towards her, pushing her onto the bed so she is laying on her back, he grabs her ankle and pulls her towards him, where he himself is standing between her legs, and in an instant he leans down before hooking the sharp blade under her shirt and ripping it clean down the middle. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't insanely turned on right now.

Vyan : I'll fuck you hard, until you stop acting like a bitch, and the only thing you'll keep thinking about is my body against yourself.

Vyan pulls the now ruined scraps of the shirt off of her, leaving her in her unclipped bra and panty .