his pain..

Warning ⚠️
Mention of violence

Riven : She said that she can take me to justin, she knows where he is..

Xavier : what...

Xavier half yelled at these statements jerking from his place, he was shock as hell.

Xavier : you are fucking kidding me right, she must said all those to fool you, she is Bitch. We all know justin died in that unexpected fire, you must be kidding..

Riven shook his head in disagreement..

Riven : he was alive he didn't die...

His answer was enough to shook both xav and czar to the core, they have guessed for various senerio but they haven't guess something like these, how can justin be alive, when they all know that he died in that unexpected fire in that old cabin where they have held justin captive nd shelly keep torturing him, the caused of the fire was still unknown, but the fact they find out that the victim is still alive..

Xavier : how..

He barely manages to whisper out, after witnessing the most shocking revelation of his life.

Czarina : it's shelly, she fake his death, to remove all the evidence so that she can trap me in her viscose game of accusation.

Czarina's voice rang in the room gaining Riven and Xavier's attention, as she speaks for the first time after the revelation done by Riven, her eyes was filled with unknown emotions nd no one is about to point it out, not even xav he tried to find out what's going on in her head, but he is unable to do so..

Czarina : she did all these to make me the main villain, she uses justin to provoke Riven, so that she can use him against me, she must have found out how powerful nd influencial Evans are, so she used them against me..

Czarina finished explaining the real motive of Shelly's viscose trap, like she is explaining a whole damn suspense movie which she has already watched, leaving Riven and xav with their mouth wide hung open.

Riven : how..

That's the only word he was able to mustered up, still stunned by her word's she was giving an Sherlock's homes aura.. how the fuck she read shelly mind and hidden motives so easily like it's an open book, when on the other hand it takes Riven more than a year to find out her motive of accusing czar and put all the puzzle in the right circle, but it's takes only seconds for her to do so..

Czarina : for knowing what's must be going on her cunning mind, you have to cunning yourself..

She scoffed like it's the normal thing to do, riven and xav eye at each other like they are talking through their gaze but the language they are talking about is so foreign that they themselves didn't know what they were talking about..

Czarina : continue what you finish in the middle..

Czarina said loudly bringing both of them out of there trance, Riven look at czarina who is staring at him with her impatient eyes, she really wants to know the whole reason behind the heartbreak she has to suffer, Riven sighed..

Riven : she takes me to a small house where she has kept him hidden, she reveals that she was the one behind the fire stunt she has to do it to make justin escape the hell which is you. If you find out he is alive you'll kill him, i swear that time i haven't feel such intense rage for anyone before the way i feel for you at that time..