dreams

Czarina opened her eyes due to the sudden brightness only to find herself standing in the middle of an unknown place covered with white roses.. she looks here and there trying to figure out where she really is..

Where is she?

Czarina : hey is anybody there??

She voices out but instead of getting any reply, her voice echoes in the whole place. She keeps calling out for anyone to listen to her, and finally she hears the voice she is desperate to hear for weeks.

Xavier : czar..

She heard her best friend voice from behind, with a jerk she turned around only to find out Xavier standing infront her with that sweet gentle smile of his..

Czarina : xavy, thank god you are allright? where the hell are you hiding yourself all these time? i was looking for you all around, you are not in your home, you are not picking up my calls, you are not seeing my massages, you are not coming to college, can you explain These? Do you even have any idea how worried i was?

She boomerang him with all those questions she was trying to find answers of, but instead of getting any reply from him, he just smile..

Czarina : why are you not saying anything, iam talking to you..

Czarina asked getting impatient with his silence..

Xavier : are you sure..

Xavier said, cutting her words in the middle..

Czarina : about what..

Xavier : that you are looking for me all around.

Xavier questioned her statement back, making her eyes widened in disbelief .

Czarina : are you doubting my words xav, did you really think that I will not look for you, when you'll just disappear in the thin air, are we really having these discussions, I can't believe this, I fucking can't believe this, in all of those people you are the one asking me such questions, you are questioning all the years of bond we share, you are questioning our friendship. Damnit.

She said in disbelief, she sounded so defeated at Xav's statement.  unable to believe the words his bestfriend is saying, did he really think of her as a mean bitch, how can he doubt her words, her friendship, her concern, just how?

Xavier : i never doubt your words czar, i am just trying to know whether you look at the right place or not, if you did why you are unable to find me until now..

Xavier said while shooking his head in denial.

Czarina : what are you talking about, ofcourse i did..

Czarina confirms her statement, sure about her efforts and the places she looks at.

Xavier : than what about there..

He pointed towards her, czar looking at herself before looking back thinking that maybe he is pointing at something or someone, but to her dismay there's no one except her and Xavier, she again turn back to face Xavier..

Czarina : what are you pointing at iam not getting anything..

She said shooking her head in confusion.. Xavier stepped towards her before pointing at her heart..

Xavier : these..

He smiled sadly.. as he continued

Xavier : have you ever looked here, coz if you were even for once, then you shouldn't have to look for me anywhere else, coz iam always there, and from the day i understand the meaning of keeping Someone close to our heart, you are always there in mines. My first and last,