darkest desires

Time skips after 4 hrs
At yohaness mansion..

It's been hours czarina was being lectured by grace and her brother, xav is standing beside her listening to all the scoldings as well, these time she is quite listening to there scoldings and complain, as she herself knows that she is also at fault in someway, but her mind is busy with something else, and that something is nothing but plans, her mind is planning/thinking a way out, as due to her bravery act of sneaking out of the home, grace is strengthening there security so that these type of incidents doesn't happen again, that's why number of workers and IITians are inside yohaness mansion to increase the security level. Nd czar mind is busy to think of a way of how to sneak out next time, coz hell it's czarina who we are talking about and no one can stop her from doing what she wants, not even these security not even these manforce, nothing..

Xavier : don't worry the head of the IIT team is one of my friend, i told him to leave some black spot.

Xavier whispered in an almost inaudible tone to make sure no one other than czar can listen to him, on the other hand as soon as Xavier said these czar mind started praising and patting xav shoulder like a proud parents..

she started to feel bored listening to the same boring lecture again and again, her eyes restlessly started to Roam here and there trying to find something interesting to look at, and that's when her eyes caught something, which makes her smirk widely..

Czarina : grace i have already realised my mistake, can i go now, i wanna take some rest thank you..

She turned around to leave..

Grace : where do you think you are going young lady..

Czar halts in her step..

Czarina : 3rd floor corner room, whom do you think that belongs to, opps sorry..

She fake chuckled in amusement..

Czarina : that room belongs to me.. so yeah that's where I am going..

Czarina sassed her, making others almost chuckled out due to her sassyness, but grace dangerous glare stopped them. Czarina made her way towards her room, she climbed the stairs while touching her own neck sensually.

Grace : ahhhh these brat, i don't know whom she took after..

Caleb : why don't you stand in front of a mirror, and you'll get to know exactly whom czar took after..

Caleb mumbled to himself, remembering all those incidents when grace shut his mouth with her sassyness, and he can't deny the fact that czar makes him Reminds of grace in every way, she is the exact carbon copy of grace, but he is not brave enough to say these loud, gosh he didn't have death wish. He is a typical husband who loves his wife so much that he can't bring himself to raise his voice in front of her..

Grace : it's all your fault..

She blames Caleb for god knows what, and storms out of there towards her room like an offended kid..

Caleb: huh..

Caleb stands there with a confused look. Knowing very well now he has to handle his offended wife..

Xavier : caleb bro, me and these trouble maker duo are up to spending some time playing video games, you can join if you want..

Caleb looks at xav with an awkward Smile while scratching his nape nervously..