half truth half lie..

Warning⚠️
Mature content ( smut) ahead, those  who are uncomfortable with these topic, can skip these chapter, nd those who are going to read, take some hobi water 💦💦
---------------------------------_____--------------

Ryan : words..i want words baby..

And the only thing that keeps clouding in czar's mind is, her obsession which is running through her veins while screaming.

Extinguish my eyes, I'll go on seeing you.
Seal my ears, I'll go on hearing you.
And without feet I can make my way to you,
without a mouth I can swear your name.

Break off my arms, I'll take hold of you
with my heart as with a hand.
Stop my heart, and my brain will start to beat.
And if you consume my brain with fire,
I'll feel you burn in every drop of my blood.

I have little left in myself -- I must have you.
The world may laugh -- may call me absurd, selfish --
but it does not signify.
My very soul demands you:
it will be satisfied, or it will take deadly vengeance on its flame. Either I'll burn in you or you'll burn in me with your desire, as a result at the end of the story we'll be together, either you in me or me in you.

Unaware of her thoughts he leaned more towards her peaking her nose lovingly before Searching her eyes for the answer he is looking for.

Czarina : i promise, I'll never hurt any inocent person due to my rage.

As soon as she finished her words, Ryan smiled at her wholeheartedly he didn't find any lie behind her words, her words sounds like it's the only truth in these whole world, a truth wrapped in lie..

Ryan : thanks for trusting me.

He let his hands wrap around her nape..

Ryan : from here onwards I'll take the lead, let me treat you the way you deserve, with all the love and care, let me mould you in me, allow me to get mould in you. Let me love you the way no one has ever loved you. Will you let me..

His eyes twinkle with sincerity, Instead of answering, czar reached for him, putting her small, warm hand on the back of his neck, lifting her lips to his. Touching his lips with hers and they kissed, instinctively ryan eyes closed as he quickly respond to her sweet kiss, she sucked his bottom lips first lightly, then a little faster and soon her sucking became more urgently, her teeth graze over his lips, as soon as she opened her mouth to garsp, ryan slide his tongue in her mouth, taking the lead, his hands wrapped around her waist pulling her closer as there body collides with each other, her hips tilted against his, her breasts against his chest, her whole body sending a message that was undeniable.

Ryan : Want to come up

he asked when they pulled away from each each other lips,to catch their breath, she looked up at the only stairs which leads to Ryan's bed, his room is small comfortable, as he didn't like to show off, as soon as her eyes landed on the stairs all the memories of their first kiss flashes in her mind, she remembers the way they literally eat each other while making out in the sofa. nd how she tease him on his bed, nd all the kisses they share flashes in her mind, after a long time she is going to be in complete physical relationship with someone, Letting him have his way with her, letting him touch nd devour each nd every inch of her body, but she is more than happy coz tht someone whome she is giving herself to is ryan, the one who love her with everything he has, with an soft smile in her lips she divert her gaze from the stairs to ryan.