encountered fire*fire

Meanwhile at los Angeles..
1hr ago.

At 2 am

Vyan stops his car in front of a big mansion which is one of the legacies his family owns, and soon few guards come front to open the car door for him,

Guard : welcome back young master

Vyan ignores them and steps out from is car, his face is expression less, he is not in the mood of greetings..

Vyan : jst get out all of you along with the staff inside the mansion, i want the whole mansion for me nd my doll..

He said with an stern voice as soon as he got down of his car, now he is standing in front of the head guard making the guards gulp in fear, they know how hot tempered vyan is, unlike Ryan who is so sweet nd well mannered jst like his dad, where as vyan is like his mom or should I say he is more dangerous than his mom..

Guard : but.,.

Vyan step closer to the guard, nd the guards closed his mouth shut looking down to the ground, his whole body started to shiver, vyan eyes are throwing daggers at him..

Vyan : one thing about me you should know.

He paused holding that guards chin lifting his head up so that he can directly look at his eyes when he'll continue his words.

Vyan : i.don't.like.to.repeat..

His hold around his chin tightened, and the guard swears if he'll not release his chin, his jaw will definitely break, but he can't say or do anything in his protest, accept apologizing for God knows what. Is it Matters now to find out whose fault is these, when he is on the verge of losing his jaw, no right, so the only option he got is to apologise..

Guard : sor.. sorry si..r

That guard barely manages to say. And the remaining guards didn't dare to look up, they kept looking down at the ground, till now they understand that they shouldn't try to provoke vyan, because

Firstly he seems to be in a very bad mood

Nd second neither ryan nor Riven is there to save them from vyan's warmth if he loses his temper, so it's better to keep quiet if they didn't have any death wish. Because there's no one to control his temper if he looses, they don't have any hope to overcome their fear of being the target of vyan's anger. They know what a demon vyan is when he loses himself in his rage.

They loose their hope.

Currently There's no one with them who can tame him ( vyan), nd talk to him directly looking at his eyes or atleast stop him from releasing his anger on those poor gaurds who didn't even know the reason of Ryan's rage this time..

They loose their hopes

Until

""Author note
Listen to "fire on fire" song by Sam Smith for a better experience..""

Czarina : who the fuck are you? And where am I..

It's czar who comes out of the car and is now standing in front of the car with her hands crossed in front of her chest, she is totally sobar all thank to the fast acting antidote vyan inject in her, her voice is stern like she is giving warning, her eyes are dangerously glaring at vyan's back. As his back is facing her, Nd the guards has the urge to look up nd see the owner of these voice, coz it's the first time someone dare to use such tone with vyan, coz all the hell knows how fucking vyan hates when someone used such tone infront of him, even there master ( vyan's mom nd dad) didn't use such tone with him. Then who the hell dares to do it..