last byes

Vyan : the offer is tempting, I'd love that, but not today doll maybe next time, today i gotta go..

He denied her, as he can sense that his presence will make everything more awkward than it already is, and he didn't want her to know about the conflict he has with Ethan and grace.. and the main reason is he has to proceed with his plan, he eyed at Xavier from the corner of his eyes. Welcome to the hell Xavier he whispered to himself smirking internally.

Czarina : okay then no problem.. maybe next time.

She said with a smile, but Caleb can see a little disappointment in her eyes and he hate seeing her those beautiful eyes filled with sadness. Because those eyes only deserve happiness..

Vyan : see you soon, and do miss me as much as you can because iam gonna do that every second until i see you next time..

Vyan said before peaking her lips all of sudden, making czarina eyes widened, Caleb turned his head to the opposite side, looking at anything else except them, oh gosh it's so awkward and blood boiling scenario of him, as for xav he did the same, his eyes filled with hurt and pain, he know it's just an mere kiss they have done more than these but seeing it in front of his eyes it hit him in the worst way, as for Aiden his eyes were fixed on xav, he noticed the tears in xav eyes which he is trying to hide.

Aiden : i was right about it, you love her stupid, but unfortunately you are not brave enough like me to confess it earlier, and now it is too late..

Aiden said to himself confirming his doubt which he has from last year, he is feeling bad for xav, no one other than him can understand how bad it feels to see the one you love infront of your eyes each and every day but unable to confess there true feelings, aren't he is doing the same.

Vyan pulled away with an smooch..

Vyan : that's enough for now,

He wink at an dumb struck czar wiping her lips with the pad of his thumb.

Vyan : i should go before i lose my control..

He peaks her lips for the Last time before walking away from her, making his way towards the door, but as he was about to step out..

Caleb : Xavier let's go, your team gets selected for finals, time for celebrating your victory, over a dinner as we do every time..

Vyan halted in his place listening to caleb words, as for Caleb he eyed vyan from the corner of his eyes, seeing vyan halt in his place, caleb eyes filled mischievous glint. As Vyan turn around abruptly.

Caleb : what happened ryan aren't you going, you are getting late, don't you?

He asked with an mocking tone as vyan immediately flashes his infamous bitter sweet smile..

Vyan : you know what i change my mind,

He walked towards czarina, and as soon as he reached infront of czar he again cupped her face before placing another peak these time he is eyeing at xav while he peak her lips for a good couple of seconds it's hurts isn't it well that's what you deserves to desires for something that belongs to me, pain that's what I want to see in your eyes. he mumbled to himself eyeing at Xavier's eyes which is screaming In pain, after getting satisfied with Xavier's painful eyes he pulled away with a victory smirk.

Vyan : I am gonna join you guys, other things can wait, but my doll is more important than anything else, my work can be done later,

These time she smiled wholeheartedly, which makes caleb smile genuinely..