intense

After an 10 mins argument finally the three (xav, Ethan, Aiden) of them left from there, they ( Aiden nd Ethan) didn't agree at first but after an heated argument with czar they hesitatedly have to agree, xav assure them tht he'll make sure of her well being, nd they know they'll never win any argument against her, they are not worried tht someone will harm her, coz hell they know there sister very well, nd how drastically she changed in those 2 years, she is capable of protecting herself, what they are worried about is tht they didn't want her to lose her temper nd do something stupid, Aiden look at Ryan, nd for the first time in his life he look at him with pity before leaving both (czar nd ryan) of them alone in an awkward silence.

Even after being left Alone with her, ryan didn't said a word neither he look up at her, he keep looking down at the Clear water, he can see his own reflection in it, he don't know what to say, his mind is blank yet full with God knows whatever thoughts, he don't know what to think, he is aware of the stare he is getting from her, but he didn't dare to look up, is he afraid of her? hell no , he is not afraid of her but he didn't want to see the same physcotic expression in her face. Which he saw a few moments ago, She seems a completely different person, almost unrecognisable when she wore tht physcotic smile while she is talking to shelly.

They are like tht for another 5 min before she get down into the swimming pool, with the help of the stairs, she make her way towards him nd stand in front of him maintaing a Lil distance between them, ryan can see her reflection jst opposite to his own reflection, she is looking at him, not at his reflection but the real him. She extended her hands nd intertwined there pinky finger together.

Czarina : look at me...

Her voice is soft nd low like she is coaxing him, it's not harsh as it was few minutes ago, she seems like a complete different person, her aura is soft nd loving not dangerous like before, what changes in those mere second tht completely change her from dangerous to loving. She take a step closer nd placed her right hand on his left cheek.

Czarina : ryan look at me...

She again said softly, while creasing his cheeks lovingly, drawing small circles in his cheeks with her thumb, his silent treatment is the worst punishment for her, than his harsh words, nd she hate it, she hate the silent treatment he is giving her jst because of tht bitch..