past

At night 1 am
Los Angeles

Ryan's apartment

Ryan is rolling in his bed from one side to another thinking about a recent incident.
As always they (ryan, czar) had dinner together but these time xav also join them, it's the first time he join them during dinner, coz everytime he'll join them only on breakfast nd lunch, while at dinner time he'll let them have there quality time nd some privacy, but today he join them out of the blue, first ryan didn't understand the reason, but when after finishing there dinner nd coming out of the restaurant when czar was not around them, xav Said to him tht he has something important he wanna talk to him, thts when ryan understand the reason why xav follow them to the restaurant.

Xav said that he'll come to his apartment after dropping czar to her mansion safe and sound, at exactly 11 pm he gets a message from czar in which she informed him she reached home safe and sound, after chatting for a few minutes they wish each other a good night nd bid there byee, nd exactly after 6 to 7 mins his door bell ring indicating tht xav has already come. Then they had a good talk for at least 1 hr before xav left his apartment at 12 : 45, but his words are not leaving Ryan's mind. It keeps ringing in his mind like an alarm clock.

There's a reason why she hate love these much.

She has a dark past.

Sorry but I can't tell you in any details because it's her side of a story and only she can decide whether to tell you or when to tell you.

Just be patience with her, give her time, try to understand her, and reason behind her behaviour, listen to her before judging her, if she did something wrong tell her calmly.

She looks nd pretend like she is the most confident nd savage girl alive, but the truth is there's also a weak nd sensitive part she is hiding from everyone. A part which is so venerable tht you'll not believe tht she is the same czarina you know.

And whenever it comes to you every time she becomes from an confident czar to an insecure one.

Please don't hurt her like they did, it's been years since she trust someone else, don't ever break her trust.

If you'll do something like these, or if you even think of hurting her thn i promise I'll be the one to stab you to death.

She becomes aggressive when she feels insecure or scared, if someone makes her feel like they'll take something which is precious to her away, she'll lose her mind and do whatever her anger let her do.

Never let her feel insecure, if you truly love her than show her, take all her insecurities nd fear, otherwise it'll not be good for anyone.

Maybe it'll take time some for her to completely feel rest assured nd understand , but trust me what she has gone through after tht she really deserves as much as time we give her to become normal.

Ryan messed his own hair frustratedly, while continuously kicking in the air.

Ryan : why there's so much secret nd questions but no answers.

He turned to his right side nd laid on his stomach burying his head on the pillow.

Ryan : i have to find out everything in order to help her to come out from her insecurities and overcome everything instead to hiding 8t deep inside.