victim card

Continuation...

Meanwhile Aiden is at one of the icecream stall, he jst ordered an strawberry ice cream for czar, actually she didn't like strawberry but whenever she is stressed or upset she only eats strawberry icecream as it tends to clam her down, strange but thts how it is.

Adien is waiting for his order to come, he keeps looking here nd there boringling tapping his fingers on the counter, until his eyes landed on a particular someone, his eyes stuck on the two talking figure, his eyes narrowed, he can feel a bitter taste in his mouth, he hate these feeling, but he can't help it but feel these vinegar feeling inside him whenever he witnessed something like this, nd the two talking figure is none other than sky nd Mike. Nd only Aiden knows how much he hate seeing both of them together, hell he hate the feeling he feels everytime whenever he saw them together.

Sky nd Mike are sitting in the 3 rd row, nd where Aiden is standing currently he can clearly see both of them, he didn't divert his gaze from them even for a bit, the ice cream is long forgotten, even during the black out he didn't divert his gaze from them, due to the flashlight he is still able to see them clear enough, Mike leaned towards sky saying something in his ear, which make sky chuckled, sky is not an easygoing person so it's really rare for him to laugh at someone's words, Aiden cleanched his fist, the same fimiliar feeling started to build up in his stomach, which keeps getting stronger as each nd every sec passes. They keep talking about God knows what, as Aiden is a little far from them he is unable to hear what actually they are talking about that make sky laugh nd chuckled. He wonders, What topic interests sky so much.

Actually sky nd Mike are talking about ryan, as Mike is sharing his mischievous plan to tease ryan for the rest of the life.

Mike : brush your hair will you, it's becoming messy you look like a cave man.

Mike chuckled at his own words, mentally praising himself, getting proud of his own joke. Sky run his hand over his messy hair while trying to look up, but he can only see few strands of his hair, Mike shook his head.

Mike : should i take your eyeballs out nd hold it on top of your head so tht you can see it yourself..

Mike said in an mokeing tone, sky rolled his eyes thts when he saw a fimiliar figure from the corner of his eyes, but he didn't turn around suddenly to confirm his doubt, he tilt his head towards Mike, anyone who will look him they'll think he is looking at Mike, but only sky know whom he is looking at without tht person get any suspicion, a smirk crept over to his lips, looking at the fimiliar figure staring at him nd mike, nd thts when one cunning Idea comes into his mind, he leaned closer towards Mike..

Sky : you can see it right, than fix it, iam lazy to go to common room for these small task.

He said with his unaffected expression, Mike rolled his eyes.

Mike : what iam, your baby sitter or what, go an find someone who will gladly baby sits a cold hearted jerk like you..

Mike stuck his tongue out, teasing sky with all his glory, sky hit him on his head by his head..

Mike : ouch, thts hurt you Fucker.

Mike said while rubbing his head where sky jst slammed his head to

Sky : serves you better, now will you fix my hair, as an returning gift I'll get your crush number for you.

Mike eyes sparkle in excitement he nodded his head vigorously like an excited kid, looking at sky like he is a 3 year kid and sky is the last candy shop present in the whole world, if he is a jerk than sky knows very well how to deal with a jerk like him. Sky leaned a little more closer, Mike has an bright smile nd sparkle eyes while he is fixing his Hair, he didn't even think why sky is doing these, why he agreed so easily to get his crush number for him, whatever he jst shrugged it off, it doesn't matter now, as long as he get the number than who care.