second chance

Czarina : thank you..

She mumbled between their desperate kiss. Kissing him like it's the last time they are kissing, they both could feel the salty taste which was due to their tears which keeps falling like waterfall, czar didn't thought that she'll let anyone see her these venerable and desparate sight ever again, but she is unable to control her emotions, her mind is messed up, her emotions are messed up.....

Riven : i love you baby please come back to me...

She heard it, but this time she didn't feel rage, she didn't feel like killing the person who said it, she didn't hate these words anymore, something changed..

But what..,

She pulled away from the kiss, resting her forehead against his, panting for air, she raised his hands towards his lip, cupping his left Cheeks, Riven closed his eyes in contentment, like always her touches is doing magic to him, sending thousand nerves of electric euphoria through his nerves, Czarina's eyes divert down towards his lips, out of instinct her thumb was about to wipe his lips, but her thumb stopped half a way when the image of a pair of lips with a mole on the bottom lips flashes in her mind,

she stare at Riven's lips, it's the same heart shaped lips which used to be her favourite, but still why she has to think of those lips with mole, when her favourite one's is in front of her than why she is thinking of those lips with mole, what changes, her choice, her preference, or her taste.. she was completely lost in her own world, she keeps Staring at his lips with thousands of questions in her mind nd it didn't go unnoticed by Riven .

Riven : hey what happened.....

Riven asked with concern, making her come out of her thoughts, she looks distracted, she diverts her gaze from Rivens lips to his eyes, which is looking at her with concern, while his left hand keeps cupping her right cheeks, while his thumb keeps glide over her cheeks, creasing it in an soothing manner, his right hand slide down from her cheeks to the nape of her neck wrapping around her neck gently while his thumb keeps tracing her collar bone gently..

Czarina : iam sorry.. ju...

Before she could say any further Riven cut her off..

Riven : why are you saying sorry it's....it's not your fault..

He said desparately while shooking his head in denial.. czarina also shook her head disagreeing to his statement..

Czarina : it was...jst let me finish please..

She said with an almost begging tone, and Riven can't reject her request, so with an sighed he nodded, allowing her to continue..

Czarina : about justin iam sorry, it's not his fault, i agree he didn't deserve all these, it's unfair, partially iam responsible for it..

Riven immediately shook his head, trying to say something but she again shushed him by placing her finger over his lips, before he could utter a single word..

Czarina : shhhh, let me finish please..

These time her voice is soft and gentle, making an emotional rollercoaster run through his spine, as more tears started to make their way from his eyes down to his cheeks.

Czarina : i regret that i don't trust him, i regret i didn't do anything to save him, i regret i let shelly to torture him, if there's something in these world i regret the most is that day, that day when i let him get punish or should I say i punish him in a way, i Fucking regret it..