his story

Czarina : i think it's time we give each other a chance, After all I loved him wholeheartedly, and for the sake of that love he deserves a chance isn't he....

She said with an calm tone and smile, but xav is anything but calm, it's hurt to see her choosing someone else again nd again instead of him, he agreed he never asked her to choose between someone else and him, but still there's a little tiny miny hope in his heart, that maybe one day she'll recognise his true feelings and accept him wholeheartedly, it's all his fantasies which he can't say out loud, he can't say anything, coz her happiness is what he wanted, nd whatever makes her happy he'll support her in that. If her happiness is in sam/Riven then let it be, but this time even if czar agrees to give him a chance he'll not let his guard off one mistake from riven, one single drop of tear from czarina's eyes and he swear he'll kill him at that instant.

Xav stare at her for a good couple of seconds, before he mustered up all his courage to say something..

Xav : are you sure.....

She nodded with a sweet smile as she replied..

Czarina : more than anything.

With a deep sigh he get down of the bed nd step towards the door, with an heavy heart he open the door, Riven was standing right infront of him looking at him with hopeful eyes..

Xavier : you can come in, she wanna talk to you..

He said with an straight face, Riven immediately noded a smile crept on his lips, thinking of the fact that she want to talks to him, he was about to go past xav but before he could crossed him, xav Stop him by placing his hands his shoulder giving him a light push.

Xavier : these time if you hurt her, I'll not hesitate to kill you without a single thought..

He said while directly staring at his eyes, with an deadly serious voice..

Riven : I'll never hurt her again i Promise..

Xavier sighed..

Xav : now go

He removed his hand from Rivens shoulder letting him go, as Riven takes a few steps closer towards her.

Xavier : I'll be outside call me if you need something..

Xavier said without even Turing back to look at her, he was about step out but.

Czarina : stop..

Nd both xav nd Riven stop in there place..

Czarina : come here..

Riven started to walk towards her but again got stopped by her..

Czarina : stop iam not talking to you..

She said pointing at Riven than again divert her gaze to xav back..

Czarina : iam talking to him...

She said while pointing towards xav who was still standing infront of the door, his back is facing czarina, and xav can't help but smile, as soon as Riven halts in his step he understands that she was talking to him.

Czarina : xav baby iam talking to you, come here., You are not going anywhere you are my strength and you'll be with me, i need you..

Both xav and Rivens eyes widened at these remarks, Riven cleanched his fist but didn't say anything he knows it's nothing as compared to what's going to come, czarina is not someone to mess with..