mine

Continuation....

Mature content ⚠️ ( I'll give another warning when it ends who are uncomfortable with these topic can start reading after the ending of mature content)

Her lips keep kissing him hungrily, she find his lips so addictive nd alluring tht she can't hold herself back whenever she looks at him, nd now she is using his lips as an assurance, nd his lips are already giving her assurance tht he is her's, he belongs to her only her's..

Czarina : you are mine ryan for forever..you are mine.

She mumbbled between there heating up nd intense kiss, czar pushed him back on the desk makeing him to sit on it nd she herself sit on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist pulling him more closer to her, there bodies collided with each other, While her hands despartely Caress his lower nd upper back, nd also neck occasionally which results to excites him more, ryan hands are on her hips keeping her on place, as well as supporting her, he kissed her back with the same intensity, his hands started to travel up, creasing up and down along with her perfectly craved curves making her comfortable nd relax with his touches.

Nd slowly everything started to heat up, making both of them to burn in there own fire of desires, she started to trace her tongue alongwith Ryan's lips and pressing hard against him, nd started to explore more of his mouth with her tongue. By varying the pressure of her kisses, she kissed him passionately than sensually than slowly demonstrating different intensities of her desires, she kiss him purposefully, which sends powerful signals of desire, nd at Last she kiss him lightly nd pulled away leaving him panting nd wanting for more.

She attached there forehead together breathing heavily, her right hand on his cheeks creasing his lips with her thumb wiping the traces of her saliva present on his lips, nd her left hand on his neck creasing his neck with her thumb, Ryan's eyes hodded with want nd need.

Ryan : i want more..

He said with an breathy tone, looking at her with his hodded eyes, czar smirk nd leaned towards his lips, ryan closed his eyes thinking tht she'll kiss him, but even after 2 - 3 mins he didn't feel her lips on his he opened his eyes jst met with an pair of eyes looking at him hungrily.

Czarina : eager one aren't we.

she leaned more nd intentionally let her lips brush over his. But not kissing him, making him more desperate for her.

Czarina : than what's stopping you.

These words is enough for ryan to unleashed his desire nd he smashed his lips on her, like her words unleashed something wild inside him, but his kiss was not harsh an Hurried, it was soft nd deep like he wants to feel nd let her feel his touch nd all the feelings going on inside of him, he started to nibble her lips which leads to increase the intensity of there small makeout session. First he take her upper nd thn lower lips in his mouth and press her lips lightly between his teeth. The difference in sensation from the softness of his lips and tongue to the hard surface of his teeth is enough to draw even more pleasurable attention to their kiss

He use the tip of his tongue and swirl it in circles around her tongue. As the tip of the tongue contains many nerve endings, this small motion is enough to incredibly stimulate both of them, To raise the intensity, he used his lips to create a gentle suction during the kiss. He take her bottom lip and suck it lightly. He keeps sucking her bottom lips until he get satisfied, czar keeps moaning inside his mouth, enjoying how fantastic it feels when ever his lips touch hers, his sucking is increasing blood flow to the area and elevate pleasure, she keeps tugging him nd his hair while he is busy in eating her lips, after eating her bottom lips his attention shifted to her upper lips nd tongue, first he take her upper lips nd suck it for good mins after doing the same with her upper lips he take her tongue nd started to suck it like it is the most delicious food in the world. After sucking if for good He move away from her lips earning an audible moans from her, previously her moans are getting entrapped inside his mouth but now her lips are free all those melodic yet sinful noises.