after math

Time skip...

As soon as czar entered the room where that girl took ryan, her eyes turned pitch black, seeing the sight in front of her, seeing that girl pleasuring a drunk unconscious ryan, who is moaning senselessly due to the hand job she is giving him, he is not in the state to understand his surroundings, nd that bitch is taking advantage of his drunken State, nd czarina can feel her blood Boling at the site, she marched towards her in rage before gripping that girls hair and yanking her harshly from the top of Ryan, slamming her head to the nearest wall, and that girl can hear a crack in her head as she scream in pain, her blood spurt out painting the wall.

Czarina : you Fucking whore,..I'll fucking kill you..

She scream in rage, her eyes turn red, as she again yank her back before again slamming her to the wall..

Girl : ahhgg leave me. You psycho leave me..

She pleaded with her almost inaudible tone, she is feeling unconscious due to the harsh hit on her head, her face is covered with her own blood, her blood started to drip down to her Cheeks covering her top.

Czarina : die you fucking bitch die, die.. die..

She said in so much hatred gritting her teeth in anger, as she pushed her head more into the wall like she wants to buried her head in the wall. She is not looking any less than a blood thirst monster.. her face is covered with few drops of blood which is of that girl.

Czarina : you shouldn't have touch him, HE IS FUCKING MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE, FUCKING MINE.

She shouted her lungs out, choking her hard, as that girl started to feel suffocation due to the lack of oxygen, she feels like it's her last day in the Earth, she can see the black dots in her front of her eyes. She was damn sure she'll die in a few seconds if she didn't let her go..

Until..

Ryan : zar..zar.. don't let me go...i love you baby... Please..

He mumbled in his sleep, his soft calming voice is enough to make her to come back to sense, as she froze in her place, her grip around that girl neck lossen as that girl fall in the floor, wrapping her own hands around her neck coughing vigorously. As her blood tears along with cough started to paint the floor she didn't waste any further second as she runs out of the room stumbling coughing in her every step, but she knows one thing she has to get away from her if she wants to be alive, so she gathers all the energy left in her nd run out of the room.

Meanwhile czar turns around only to find out ryan who is trying to open his eyes, but after a few attempts he again falls back in his dreamland, she walked towards him, only to see his naked body cover with hickeys, czar cleanched her fist tightly, she can clearly see all those forbidden hickeys on his body.. nd she hate it, with her trembling hands she tugged his naked body under the blanket, after tugging him completely she take a few step back from him as she fall on her knees, kneeling in front of him..

She sat on the floor in the same position, feeling so helpless, venerable, mesirable she keeps Staring at him with hurt and pain in her eyes, nd her heart is stinging with the burning sensation, she feels like someone is stabbing her again and again. The thought of spending her life without them (vyan nd ryan) is the worst nightmare, more worst than an life sentenced.