where is he

Time skip
Next day...

Like everyday caleb woke up first, after freshing up he went to czarina's room to see the heartwarming sight of his sisters sleeping figure, who sleeps like a baby.. he kneels to the right side of the bed where she is sleeping.. he smiles looking at her baby face, the sight is something he can sacrifice his whole life for..

Caleb : princess wake up..

He lightly shook her, making her groan as she cover herself with the blanket. Caleb shook his head at her childish behaviour..

Caleb : princess, wake up.. it's getting late..

He forcely pull her up making her sit on the bed..

Czarina : bro it's too early, just five minutes more..

Czarina whined like a baby, her eyes are still closed. Caleb flick his fingers over her forehead giving her forehead a light hit..

Caleb : your five minutes means i have to wait for next year, thanks but no thanks i have a lot of work, which should be done, i can't wait for your five minutes..

Czarina rub her forehead, opening her eyes, with an slight frown..

Czarina : i hate you..

She said with an pout, making caleb chuckled..

Caleb : and i love you too..

He said flashing his sweetest smile, which makes czarina smile as well, and she literally forget that she was mad at her brother for waking her up, disturbing her beauty sleep..

Czarina : did xavy came..

She said eyeing at the table clock, as caleb shook his head in denial.

Caleb : not yet,

He eyed at the fitness band on his wrist as it shows 8 : 30 am..

Caleb : but he'll be there soon, so get up fast you don't want to be late did you..

Caleb confirmed with a smile, as Czarina nodded,

Czarina : send him to my room as soon as he came..

She said tieing her hair in a bum..

Caleb : why? did you guys plan something behind my back, which iam not aware of, what did i miss?

Caleb said in a teasing tone, and czar knows where these is going, it's not something new, they always tease them due to their clingy behaviour towards each other, but for her it's just an pure affection she has towards her bestfriend nothing more nothing less just pure friendship..

Czarina : not you too bro please, grace is enough to tease me with it, now please don't join her team. Will you?

Czarina said with an iam done with an these teasing look, making caleb chuckled..

Caleb : ok tigeress i give up, we are on the same team remember..

Caleb falsh his gentle smile, while tugging her bangs behind her ear..

Czarina : glad you remember.. i literally thought you betrayed me..

She said with an mocking tone eyeing him suspiciously.

Caleb : that never gonna happen..

He taps her head lovingly, assuring her that he is on her side..