a mess

Czarina : i kissed him...

She blunt out, making Ryan's smile disappear from his lips, leaving him speechless he can feel the Sting in his heart, as an bitterness started to build up in the pith of his stomach.

And there's a pin drop silence no one is saying anything, Ryan doesn't know what to say and how to react with this new piece of information. he feels A pang in his heart, while czar is afraid of his reaction, they both keep looking at each other eyes searching for God knows what, they were so lost in there own world that they didn't notice someone else presence..

Nd that someone else is none other than vyan, who Wake up all alone in his bed, feeling cold due to the loss of the most calmest warmth czar was giving him, so after searching for here and there he come to Ryan's room in search for her. And he is happy to finally find her here He has gone mad if she had left him without saying a single word..

He laid on the other side of her, wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer to his chest, her back collides with his chest, he pulled her more closer clinging to her like a kola, ignoring the confused look on both ( ryan and vyan) of there faces. Till now they didn't even notice when he enters the room, when he laid beside them, only if he hadn't hugged Czar from behind, maybe they hadn't realised until now. Finding vyan with them, ryan immediately composed himself, letting him find out about the latest conversation he had with czar just a while ago, is the least ryan want, coz once vyan find out about the kiss, all hell will breaks loose, nd god knows what he'll do under his rage, coz vyan is someone who has no limits and rules when it comes to someone or something he wants, he can go as far as he can just to satisfy his self esteem.

Vyan : it was soo cold without you. You feel so warm, don't leave me like this all alone in the bed, i miss u..

He mumbled over her neck, burying his face in the crook of her neck, again slipping in his dreamland which got disturbed few minutes ago due to her absence beside him, ryan who is lying on other side of czar, hugging her tightly while they both (czar ,ryan) are facing each other, vyan is lying on the right side hugging her from the back, while ryan is lying on the left side hugging her from the front, nd czar is being squeezed between them.

Vyan : i miss these warmth..

With that he slipped his hands under her hoodie, a breathy moan left from her lips as soon as his cold finger tip touches her nipples..

Czar : hmmphhh

Her eyes closed in contentment, she can feel the warmth of his body, nd again she can feel the butterflies dancing in her stomach.

Vyan : you didn't wear anything inside babe, nevertheless i like it. The less the better..

He peaks her shoulder before again burying his head on the crook of her neck, vyan touch is not, horny and lustful like previous night, it's filled with, love calmness nd a sense of security.

Ryan : vyan, Don't disturb her, take your horny ass out of my room right now..

He holds vyan wrist in a tight grip stopping him to play with her nipples, making vyan groan in annoyance..

Vyan : it's you who is dirty minded not me..

He lift his head up from her neck glaring at ryan with his annoyed glare.