sins

Meanwhile at los Vegas..

That same guy with rin tattoo in his chest, is now standing in front of the big mirror present in his walk in closet, now only he comes back from the meeting which is the main reason he is here in los Vegas, with an sigh he lossen his Tie he is hella tried but at the same time he is relieved tht finally his meeting finished successfully nd finally he is able to go back home, no he is not planning to go back to newyork hell no, he is planning to go back to his real home, which is his love of the life, he is finally going to meet her, finally he can go to see her after all these years,

All these years of waiting and searching finally giving him the favourable result he desires for.

just one night and he'll be there the city of his love, a satisfactory smile crept on his lips it's been years he smiled these contentedly..

Finally, he's going to see her.
Finally..

He unbuttoned his upper shirt button, and let his shirt half fall from his perfectly toned chest and shoulder, He looked at his reflection on the mirror, specifically the name engraved in his chest and heart, with an adorning smile his hands automatically made his way towards the name touching and creasing the proudly display tattoo present on his chest, with so much care nd love like he is touching the person itself instead of her name.

?? : Just a few more hours than I'll be there, jst wait for me..

And his admiring session get distrub by a phone call, with an sigh he fishes out his phone and checks the caller ID, and the caller ID display

uncle bro calling..

Uncle

He mubbled before picking up the call..

On the call

?? : Hello..

Before he could say anything else he got cut off by a cheerful voice.

Uncle : I am so proud of you my son, you really did a great job, you just kneel it Riven, you teach those fucker to never mess with Evans.

Edward Language..

Riven hears a soft female voice from the other line which belongs to his aunty as he chuckled imagining his uncle sticking his tongue out to tease his aunt, as an response to his aunt's horrific, that's how well he knows them, in fact he loves and inspires both of them as an role model nd inspiration, they are the sweetest couple he ever saw, everytime he saw them he wished to be like them, the way they treat each other, the way they still love each other like they used to love year's ago, he want to be the same way with the love of his life, but due to his revenge he ruined it, the chance to have tht someone, the only girl he ever fall for. He ruined everything, instead of giving her the whole world, he snatched her whole world and broke her in thousands and millions of pieces.

why

Because he has his own reason for that..

Uncle : let me go to another room, otherwise your aunty will not let us have our bro talks,..

Edward whisper bring the phone in front of his Mouth, not wanting his wife to listen nd intrupt him with another horrific, but as well as Catherine know her husband she don't have to look at him or hear his words to know what he is talking, she can guess without even hearing anything, as she shook her head when Edward take his leave and went inside there room, leaving her in the TV room.