deeds

Hey
I am going, i can't stay more, my family must be worried i have to reach home before they wake up and start searching for me.

Bye
Czarina

She placed the edge of the paper under the notepad, she didn't know why she lied about going home, when she is clearly going somewhere else rather than home.

With a Last glance she walks out of the room, she has the urge to look for ryan before leaving, but she didn't know his room, and she can't take the risk for them to wake up before she leave, she was about to head out but halt in her place when her eyes fall on a big photo frame hanged on the right side of the wall, a mocking smirk appear on her lips looking at the frame, the only difference is that she is not anyone but herself, she is moking her fate, which is so Fucked up, she can't believe her fate is so cruel that it keeps playing with her, and the game is going on, she is unable to decide whether to laugh, cry or shout at her fate.

Czarina : so you are also one of them, it seems you all Evans are swear to fuck my fucked up life..

She said while looking at the big photo frame, she smiled bitterly and with a heavy heart she walked out of the mansion without looking back, the whole mansion and its surroundings are empty, as vyan order every guards nd worker to get out and gaurd the main gate, she started to walks towards the main door, it's cool outside most of the area is covered with orange light as the sun started to raise, as closer as she is getting to the main gate, her each nd every step she is taking towards gate, away from them she feels like she is not only moving out but she is losing the most important part behind.

She hugged herself to get some warmth as she kept heading towards the main gate, and soon she reached there, the guards who were in charge of security stopped her for their routine checking, after doing the routine security checking they let her go without asking a single question, coz it's not new for them to see a girl coming out of the mansion, they have seen this before many times, all these years they learn one thing that they shouldn't't poke there nose in there masters businesses, but in between all of them one gaurd seem deeply interested in her, he is the same guard whom she save from vyan warmth unintentionally, he keeps looking at her all the time, his eyes didn't left her disappearing figure..

She keeps walking lost in her own world, she herself doesn't know where she is going, nothing can affect her anymore, after what she saw inside the mansion just now, but soon a voice rang in that deserted street, which makes hers to stop in her track ..

?? : Excuse me..

Normally she never paid attention to such things, but today was different she herself doesn't know why she looks back at the sound. Maybe because she really wants someone to call her, to stop her, to comfort her, to hug her, or to atleast ensure her that everything will be alright, even if it will be the biggest lie, she didn't care, she jst need to hear those words more than anything, she trun around to look at the direction from wherever the voice came, only to find out a guy wearing the same uniform like those guards in evan mansion coming towards her trying to catch up with her, nd soon he stops in front of her panting heavily, he looks so much younger than other's gaurds she saw there..

?? : Yo..u.. yo...

He tried to say between his panting, but czar cut him off..

Czarina : yes,.. do we know each other..

Her brow frown in confusion, tht guard immediately shook his head. Still panting.

?? : Thank you..