letting her go

After 4 weeks..

The next few weeks went by like a blink of eye, but not for czar ryan nd xav, these few weeks changes a lot of things, czar nd ryan become closer each nd every day, while xav has look at the love of his life from corner getting further nd further away from him, but one thing he is glad about in all these mess, nd tht is she seems to be happy each nd every time she spends with ryan, it's not like she smiles all the time hell no but xav can notice the positive changes in her behaviour nd seeing her happy is enough for him.

On the other hand Ryan is trying his best to get to know about her more nd more each nd every day, he loves to spend time with her, they practiced together, sometimes they eat together nd from few days they are even talking in Vedio calls, for ryan everything is going smoothly nd perfectly.

But nothing is perfect in these cruel world..

On the other hand There's something happening to czar, she is not herself anymore, she has changed a lot, the time she spends with ryan to get answers of her questions of why she feels different in his presence, why he makes her feel different from others, why he seems to feel like her safest place even when they know each other from only 2 or 3 months.

she herself don't know if she find out the answer of her questions or not, but there's one thing she is sure about nd tht is she want him more than anything, she wants him to be her, only her no one but her, no one is noticing the developing obbession inside her, nd without anyone noticing ryan become her obbession, a deadly obbession, nd her obbession for ryan keep increasing day by day, who says we need years to completely fall for someone.

Hell no if tht someone is meant to be with you thn one glance is enough to make you fall for him or him/her head over heels.

Thts what happening between them, for her ryan what she desires for he is someone who is capable of unleashing the madness in her, nd till now she understands it, but she is not ready to give it a name, coz she is afraid of her past, she is afraid tht her past will again repeat nd once she'll allow these love to rule over her it'll again ruin her like before, nd she didn't want it, she didn't want these love to come between them, nd ruined everything they had.

All these years she claims to hate love, nd everyone think the same, but after meeting ryan she understands she hate love coz she afraid of it. So much afraid tht she didn't want to even listen these word. Thts why she always react aggressively whenever someone mentioned it.

Nd the another new fact she find out is tht the rose she got few months ago is from ryan nd the one who wrote on the blackboard is also Ryan, but she didn't tell these to xav knowing how badly he wants to beat the shit out of the person who wrote on the blackboard. Nd she didn't want any fights between them, coz for her they both are important nd they didn't want any fights between them, It's the first time she is hiding something from his best friend. But it's the only way to keep both of them in good terms.

Time skip
At yohaness elite University..

It's exactly 1 month two days after they had dinner nd decided to be friends, now Ryan nd sky are in there first class, mike is absent today, as for sky he is taking notes as usual nd ryan is lost in his own world, he keeps smiling like a crazy person from morning, sometimes he is leaning in his chair, nd the next moment he is leaning on the desk looking at God knows where while smiling like a mad person, the whole class is looking at him with what happened to him did he got mad kind of expression..