night

Meanwhile
At 2 : am

Night was falling. There's no sign of sun, the sky is black, the whole place is engulfed in darkness, only the sound of waves hitting the sand, going back and forth can be heard, it's past midnight, nd in few hours again the sun will rise, but for ryan nothing seems important, he is logging for someone, he missed her, his eyes are empty, blank he himself don't know what he is looking at, all the incidents from morning is keeping his mind busy.

Tht time he was angry at her , he is still angry at her because of her agressive behaviour, he is like tht since someone do bad things to his sister, nd today incident trigger tht memories of him, he knows he can't blame czar for whatever happens with his sister, but whatever she did is somewhat similar to what happens to his sister, nd he can't help but remember those images of his sister making everything more messy. he didn't even want to remember all those things, tht was not less than a nightmare for him, thts one of the reason he left home, but still we can't run away from our nightmare, isn't it..

He still remembers all those sweet memories of his sister, all those teasing, all those playing around the home, all those running behind each other with a pillow, there pillow fights all those laughs, they share with Samara their baby sis, everything was so perfect, she is a bubble of happiness in there world, her laughter is what keeps the mansion alive.

But soon everything comes to an end when she ( Samara) went to los Vegas for her studies, they tried to stop her but that time she acted so stubborn that she didn't listen to anyone, she didn't eat anything until they agreed to let her go There , at that time they didn't know why she was so persistent to go there, she jst come back from an vacation which she spent with her other cousins, nd after coming from tht vacation she completely changed as she keep chanting only one thing nd tht is los Vegas.

she was so stubborn tht they have to agree to send her there as one of their cousins is also studying there so they let her study there with him nd maybe thts there biggest mistake, they shouldn't have send her away from them, maybe like tht they haven't lose her.

After a few months they find out that she fell head over heels for someone, and that someone is the reason she (Samara) went to los Vegas, ryan nd vyan haven't meet tht someone, but he hate tht someone to his core, coz tht someone is responsible of his sister being in coma nd his cousin brother death, he tried to find out the truth behind everything but didn't find any.

As someone as powerful as them is covering up for the culprit, hence he didn't find anything even after trying so much, his family use all there power to find out the real culprit and punish them accordingly but at the same time as someone is also using there whole power to keep tht main culprits identity hidden, two power collides nd at tht end, they didn't find anything, neither the culprit nor the reason tht person did something so inhumane to his sister nd cousin, one thing he is sure about is he never hate someone tht extent he hate tht person who is the reason behind it, ryan is a kind of person who never thought to kill or hurt anyone but he'll not think twice before killing tht someone once he'll find that bastard, not only him vyan himself vow to find nd give tht person the most cruelest death.

There's an uncomfortable silent between them, sky is sitting beside him but just like ryan he is also not uttering a single word, there's a small pile of wood that maybe someone had made earlier, it was there before they come. In the dark they couldn't even make out shadows. Sky had a torchlight. He switched it on, and  again turned it off he keep doing it in order to kill his own boredom, listening talkative ryan is not easy but facing silent ryan is torture, sky is habitat to Ryan's talkative self.