#33. The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K. - Kusuo/Teruhashi) When Switched

First off, the official title of this fic is: WhenThe Girl Who's Always Seen Switched With The Guy Who Just Wants Privacy

Summary: The title says it all.

Fandom: Saiki K
Ship: Kusuo/Kokomi (but not really?)
Genre: Bodyswap AU, Saiki K Vibe

part of Shipbruary 2021!

____________________________

Some days strange things happen to Kusuo, that much he knows when being a psychic for his entire life. But when he woke up, not in his own, but in Teruhashi's house Kusuo was pretty shocked. When he also found out that he'd somehow swapped bodies with the so called perfect pretty girl of town, Kusuo's mind almost exploded; his power shouldn't be able to do this while he's asleep.

He gets out of Teruhashi's bed silently before thinking over what could've happened. Honestly, he has no clue, because there's also been times he literally woke up in another version of his life, the future, past or just completely blew up the world or his house in his sleep. Every time he's been able to return it back to normal, so of Teruhashi doesn't ruin his body before he can return this to normal they should be alright.

Fortunately his psychic powers are connected to his soul and not his body, so when Kusuo switched bodies with Teruhashi he has been able to keep his psychic powers; she won't have to find out about them nor does Kusuo have to deal with explaining her how to switch their bodies back. Now he only has to find out how to control a power he normally only uses with real emergencies, like when his father was ruining some big comic or something. But he hasn't ever used this power in his sleep.

He takes a quick look at his own body, which is still sleeping silently with Teruhashi's soul inside of it. He sighs in relief, because this would be harder if she'd waken up by now. Now he might be able to just return everything back to normal before she wakes up.

While pacing through Teruhashi's room Kusuo tries to get his power back in control before Teruhashi will have a chance to wake up. But nothing seems to work; even when he can feel his own powers running through these human veins, Teruhashi's body isn't strong enough to carry out the body swap again. It'll probably either explode or the world will just get completely messed up if Kusuo tries to use his powers in this vessel. Which mean he'll have to find a different way somehow.

Just when Kusuo is about to leave Teruhashi's house so he can think about a plan on his own, the door of Teruhashi's room opens and the last person Kusuo wanted to see today barges into the room.

"Dear sister!" Teruhashi's annoying, perverted older brother storms into her bedroom. "Awe, I wanted to wake you up! But I see, you are awake already."

Kusuo shrugs; of course he's up already, it's a school day.

Kusuo's eyes get bigger, it's a school day!? That means he'll only have until the start of the day to get himself back in his own body. If he doesn't, he'll not only be run over by a massive group of fanboys, but he'll also have to deal with Teruhashi telling everyone that she's the one who's in control of Kusuo's body. After they'll return to normal, he'll be forever known as the guy who spend a day in the famous girl's body; who on earth wants to be known for that? Not Kusuo, that's for sure.

Makoto Teruhashi lays his hands on Kusuo's shoulders and Kusuo feels filthy almost right after. He's being glared at and if Makoto looks at him for only a second longer Kusuo won't be able to control his instincts anymore; this guy needs to be the one to explode.

Kusuo turns his back to Makoto before he starts talking and decides the window will be the quickest way to escape from this hell. But when he wants to start walking he cannot even move, Makoto's hand is wrapped around his wrist so tightly. "Where are you going?" he says with a manic smile. "I made you special pancakes sis, so why won't you come and eat breakfast with me?"