Chapter Twenty-One.

It's my turn to be shocked because this kiss seems different. It's needier and more aggressive.

He pulls me towards him until I have no choice but to get on his lap, he gladly wraps his arms around my waist, kissing me like there's no tomorrow, the surrounding starts getting hotter as our tongues start battling for dominance. If he keeps on kissing me I'll have to tell him that I'm needy as fuck and I want him right now. His hands make their way to the hem of my skirt and I know what he's going to do, He trails his fingers over my upper thigh and I pull away from him momentarily, He looks at me and I look into his eyes. 

If he's going to do this, I'm going to play like this too. I unbutton a couple more buttons of my shirt, revealing my black lace bra and he gulps. I can see beads of sweat forming on his forehead, even though the room is airconditioned.

His hand travels further on my thigh until I can feel his fingers near the place where my legs join. 

He pulls me towards him again and this time, he attacks my neck. I know he's going to give me hickeys and I'll have nothing to cover them from my colleagues but I don't care about any of that. 

He starts biting and sucking at the skin on my neck and I let out a loud moan, I shouldn't be doing this because we're in the office and anyone can walk in on us. Even though no one dares to enter Aiden's office without permission you never know what can happen.

I bite my lower lip to prevent myself from moaning again and let him do whatever he wants with me. I'm enjoying this until...

Until a screeching sound scares the living shit out of me, I place my hand over my heart to make sure that it's still beating and blink twice feeling confused.

Then I look around and realize what just happened.

He's sitting in front of me, staring at me like he's never seen a human before.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I look down at my hands which are holding my tab. That sound was coming from it. It was an alarm indicating that it was nearly time for us to get ready for the next thing in our schedule.

He had just asked me if there was anything else that I wanted to say and I just stood there like a dummy. Oh my god. This is embarrassing, I must leave before I make a spectacle of myself in front of him, he can't about the unholy thoughts that I was having.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I was just thinking about the meeting. It's nearly time for us to go check out the construction site, should I tell the driver to get the car ready?" I ask him trying to save myself from embarrassment. He just stares at me, probably trying to understand what the hell is wrong with his wife. I just zoned out in front of him, what the heck is wrong with me?

"Yes, please do that. We'll leave in ten minutes." He tells me, I nod and swiftly make my way towards the door. I have to leave before I embarrass myself again.

I leave his room and rush to my cabin. I'm so freaking embarrassed. Fuck my life.

I just made a whole steamy scenario in my mind in front of my boss, knowing that I would never be able to act this bold in real life. 

I sit down on my chair and bury my face in my hands. This sucks. I need him. I need him a little too much.

"Rough day?" A voice causes me to look up and I'm instantly relieved to see her.

"Brooke!" I stand up quickly and wrap my arms around her. The exact person I needed at the very moment was her.

"What are you doing here?" I ask her still wrapped around her like a baby. She pats my back soothingly as if she knows I'm going through hard times.

"I come here often what's the big deal?" She asks.

"No, what are you doing at my workplace?"

"Came to check on you and steal you after you get off work. We'll spend some girls' time together. What do you say?" She asks and I finally let go of her.

"Yes. Thousand times yes. But I'm afraid I can't give you much company right now, I have to go with Aiden for work." I tell her.

"I just came here to tell you to be prepared in the evening. I'm going over to see one of my friends now." She says. I narrow my eyes at her.

"What friend?" I ask her. She bites her lower lip and raises her eyebrows.

"That guy from last month?" I ask her. She nods.

"Are you... Are you going out with him?"

She quickly shakes her head.

"No. He just texted me a couple of days ago after last month. Last time I thought that he was just playing-"

"Of course, he was. He asked for your number, texted you once, and then never contacted you again."

Brooke rolls her eyes at this.

"Well duh, now he did so I decided to meet up with him. You know, as friends." She shrugs casually.

"Good luck then, but if he tries anything just call me. I'll send one of Aiden's bodyguards to kill him."

Yes, of course, my husband has bodyguards who follow us around in a big black car. Which intimidated me at first but now I'm used to it.

Brooke gives me a quick hug and leaves telling me to meet her outside after work.

I call Aiden's driver to get the car ready and walk out of my cabin just to see him already out of his office.

Him as in my husband and my boss.

My heart starts acting up upon seeing him. I don't know how I'm even going to survive this.

I'll probably end up trying to seduce him and getting rejected.

And that will be embarrassing and pathetic.

I wish for the thousandth time that he'll make a move on me and not just kiss me but just do everything he can with me.

Because I'm needy as hell.

I'm meeting Brooke later, and of course, I'll tell her about my problem. She'll know what to do about this. Maybe she'll tell me new ways to seduce him.

She already knows about the development in my life and was happy about it.

I just hope if I seduce Aiden tonight he won't reject me.

Or maybe I'll make him make a move on me.

Who knows?