Dual P.O.Vs? Bookstagram?

Hey guys, 

Long time no see! So before I post Chapter Thirty-Eight, I wanted to ask y'all's opinion on something.

We're going to reach forty chapters of this book very soon. Initially, when I started writing this book I had an idea, What if I make this book a dual P.O.V? That way we'll get to see what both sides are thinking, you know? 

I wanted to switch to Aiden's P.O.V halfway through the book and it seems like I can take it up to eighty chapters if I add his P.OV. but it all depends on whether you guys want me to finish this book in ten to fifteen chapters, keeping up with Marilyn's P.O.V or should I just take the chance and give Aiden a chance to express himself?

I'm so confused right now.

Please do tell me your thoughts, they always help a lot. I not only write for myself, I write for you guys also and the response you all give me is always so overwhelming. So please take a minute out, read this and tell me what you think.

I'll appreciate it. 

And also, I know I've not been updating on time for the past couple of months, I should've known that getting over the loss of your loved one takes longer than I expected. And you never get over it actually, you just come to terms with it and I'm still struggling with that. I hope you all understand.

I'll try to update on time and give you the best updates ever. So please keep up with this book.

And again, don't forget to write down your thoughts on dual P.O.Vs below.

Dual P.O.Vs Yay or Nay?

And also, do tell me if I should make a bookstagram like you know just give my reviews on different books, even Wattpad books if y'all want. And there would be a way for y'all to keep up with the updates because I usually post on Instagram when I'm writing stuff. 

So do tell me your opinions on these two things. 

Thank you, lovelies!