Dual P.O.Vs?

Hey guys,

Here I am again with another annoying author's note, I know I'm sorry. you guys were probably waiting for an update but got this instead.

A few days ago I asked you all if you'd like a dual P.O.V instead of just one, And I didn't get as much response as I wanted to start on that. To be honest, the idea seems very cool to me because now that I think of it, we still don't know what Aiden really is like, is he a softie? Or is he really just a stone?

Is he loyal or is he just scheming things perfectly?

To be honest, I never intended to make his character a mystery but it just turned out that way, he's my first ever character who's hiding his real self even from me *Sigh*

I'm trying to work on chapter forty, but I can't seem to work properly because if you all agree on the dual P.O.Vs I'll know what I'm working with.

And if you don't then of course I'll wrap this book up in several chapters, and to be honest, I'm not ready to let go yet. But then again it all depends on if you all are willing to read Aiden's side of the story or not.

Just comment here with a Yes (For dual P.O.Vs) and No( If you don't want it). It'll be a huge help. I'll be looking forward to your response.

Thank you for taking out your precious time,

See you in the next update.