An important note.

Hello everyone,

I know I promised you all a double update but things have been hard. They weren't before the day I updated the book I had plans to publish another chapter but couldn't due to some reasons, the next couple of days I wasn't feeling well and had a fever. 

Yesterday, I lost my biggest supporter, the man who means the world to me. My Uncle. But saying he is my uncle doesn't seem to justify his relationship with me and my siblings. He was my father. He is my father. He never thought of us as his brother's children nor did we ever think of him as our uncle. I know you all don't know me personally. Maybe you won't be able to understand a thing from this but writing has always been my escape. I know there will be a day when I'll write pages after pages about him but right now, I can't. It's hard to wrap my head around this situation. I talked to him the night before, he lived abroad, I last met him around three years ago. He was going to come here, where I live and we were all excited. I can't tell you everything, but this all was unexpected. Had we all expected it would have been no different but we would have been a little better maybe. Maybe not.

He was my biggest supporter. He always asked me when will I be publishing my book. He told me whenever I will publish my first ever official book, he'll buy it and read it. I used to tell him that I'll give him one cost-free. I wanted to do that for him, I wanted to publish a book so that he could read it. But now, it seems like it's all over. 

Maybe I'll write a book one day, just for him. One thing that I know for sure now, is that I'll be dedicating my first ever book to him. I would always think about who should I dedicate it to, my parents for sure, right?

But, yesterday when I cried I decided that I'll dedicate it to him. I'm the kind of person who doesn't talk much, except with friends or people I click with. Naturally, the elders in our family don't really talk to me but we started talking regularly in the past few months. We grew so close, that he'd tell me everything and now I won't be receiving his calls. I won't be laughing with him, reassuring him. Nothing. I won't be able to do anything.

I had seen the loss of a friend at an early age and the loss of my grandfather several years ago, but now I understood what it feels to have lost someone this close. Now, I understand loss.

I'm sorry for this long note, but right now I didn't know what else to do. My heart's been ripped off and I feel choked up. It's difficult. 

I request you all to pray for him. 

I won't be able to write for some time, I hope you all will understand and wait for me. 

Thank you.