1

Santana's point of view

I was in a deep sleep until I felt my hair and face being messed with. I'm utterly exhausted so I'm going to ignore whatever or whomever until it goes away.

What if it's a ghost?

Casper can come back later.

The ghost begins to whisper my name and I don't budge at all. The chuckle is what makes me stir a bit, it sounds familiar.

I pry open my eyes and am met with one of the softest faces I have come to adore and love. He smiles while running a hand down my face.

Me: Shownu?

He nods.

Once my reality sets in, I scream, very loudly.

He laughs as I jump on him practically knocking us over. I kiss all over his face still thinking I'm dreaming, it's him, he's really home!

It's been such a long year.

Shownu: Someone missed me.
Me: I did!
Shownu: I missed you more baby.

I throw my arms around my neck and he lifts us off the ground. My legs wrap around his waist as he carries me downstairs.

He sits me on the kitchen counter and begins to make us coffee. I stare at him the whole time like a creep.

Shownu: How have you been? I know there were times I went weeks before calling home, I'm sorry. Then the time I got the weekend off my mom wanted me to see her and the second time it was a bad storm, I'm really sorry.

I grin. He usually keeps his composure but you can tell when something is bothering him. The little forehead scrunch is a dead giveaway.

Me: It's okay, it's been all good here. The guys have been going to their schedules.
Shownu: On time?
Me: I never said that.

He laughs.

Me: Yeonjun and Kai are doing promotions right now, and Wonnie has been working hard at school.
Shownu: I'm proud of those three.
Me: Me too.

We raised them well.

I hop off the counter giving him a hug from behind, he turns around so he can hold me as well.

Shownu: I don't want to be away from you that long again.

The front door opens and the boys' voices echos through the house. Once they see Shownu and I they pause.

Minhyuk: Hyung?

Shownu nods.

The boy rushes over pushing me out the way to hug Shownu. He begins to cry his eyes out. Kihyun sighs helping me off the ground.

Kihyun: Don't be such a big baby.
Minhyuk: Shut up!
Shownu: There, there.
Wonho: Did your muscles get bigger?
Shownu: I think so.
Minhyuk: I missed you so much.

Changkyun screw faces the older boy.

Changkyun: All that damn snot.

Minhyuk blows his nose into Shownu's chest.

Oh I'm going back to sleep.

__

HELLO HELLO!

i know i said it was dropping friday buttt i decided to give you guys a small intro chapter.

YA READY?