27

Santana's point of view

"You look so fuckable."

I frown as I finish putting on my earrings. Changkyun comes up from behind me wrapping his arms around my waist, his face dips into the crook of my neck.

Me: Normal people tell their wife they look pretty.
Changkyun: You don't look pretty you look beautiful.

I smile, he's so cheesy.

"She does doesn't she? Now unhand my wife."

Changkyun groans as Hyungwon walks in. I look at him and he looks so handsome. He smiles kissing me on the forehead.

Changkyun: Where are you going?
Me: To dinner with Taehyun and Raven.
Changkyun: Oh yeah the double date, I wish I could be a fly on the wall for that. Matter of fact! Let's triple date.

I whip around so quick I make myself dizzy.

Me: And who would be your date?
Changkyun: Jooheon.
Hyungwon: Jesus Christ, no.
Changkyun: You guys are no fun.
Me: The goal is to make sure Taehyun and Raven have a good time tonight.
Changkyun: Do you honestly think one good night is enough for Raven to let Taehyun skip off with her into the sunset?
Me: No but a girl can have hope.

I do a few sprays of my favorite perfume, apparently it's Changkyun's favorite too because he begins to whine and pull on me all over again.

Like clockwork Minhyuk bursts into my room with a camera. He loves documenting our date nights, he's been like this for years.

Minhyuk: Say cheese!

Hyungwon pulls me closer to him and we smile.

Minhyuk: Santana you're so gorgeous.
Hyungwon: What about me?
Minhyuk: What about you?

The doorbell rings and I sneak by the three men arguing about nothing. I open the door and Taehyun is standing there.

Me: You clean up nice.
Taehyun: Of course! You look great too!

He comes in holding a bouquet of roses.

Me: Ready for your date tonight?
Taehyun: Yes! I'm feeling good.
Me: That's great, Raven loves confidence. Keep that up and she won't destroy you.

Shownu and Wonho walks into the living-room pausing to look at me. We all do a stare off and I cough. They're dressed in all black with matching leather jackets. Their muscles bulging and their thighs look real rideable in their jeans.

Shownu: Date night huh?
Me: Mhm, where are y'all going?
Wonho: Out for drinks with Hwa and Sangie.

I want to go to pound town right now!

Taehyun: Santana quit drooling! We have a mission.

He closes my mouth for me and I jump. He's right, we must stay focused!

Me: See you guys later.

They both kiss me as they walk out the door.

Me: Raven said she's going to meet us at the place.
Taehyun: Great!

Hyungwon comes down and we're ready to go.

__

Once we walk in we see Raven leaning against the wall. She looks so pretty! She smiles at us as she walks over.

Me: Raven this Taehyun.
Raven: Hey. How are you?
Taehyun: I'm good, these flowers are for you.
Raven: They're beautiful. Thank you!

Hyungwon and I knuckle touch on the low.

Once we're settled in our seats the waiter takes our order. For drinks Raven and I both ordered wine while the guys got some kind of beer.

Taehyun: A chiropractic huh? Is it fun cracking bones all-day?
Raven: It is! Very therapeutic to me. How does it feel being one of Korea's most beloved idols?

He shrugs.

Taehyun: It has its moments.

I look at Hyungwon and he's already staring at me. His eyes do that low thing when his sadism levels are high. He winks at me and my body goes warm.

Taehyun: Next week is the starship festival.
Raven: Festival?
Hyungwon: A company concert we have signaling the coming of a new era and comebacks.
Taehyun: We have tickets if you want to come.
Raven: It's been a while since I've been to a live concert for anyone so sure.

He grins.

Taehyun: Be sure to cheer for me in the crowd.
Raven: You mean your group?
Taehyun: Nah, just me.

The food at the restaurant was fantastic I got lost in it for a good fifteen minutes. Most of the talking was between Raven and Taehyun. They both seemed to be having a good time.

Meanwhile the devil across from me was too busy thinking of all the ways to ruin me.

___

the devil in question is actual on live rn lmao