12

Santana's point of view

The boys went to a baseball game with Shownu and Wonho so the house has been relatively quiet this afternoon. We're all trying to act normal but with Leroy threatening us it isn't easy.

I sigh grabbing my phone to text the groupchat.

Sannie#2: SOS!!!!!

___

Changkyun's point of view

Stress is an understatement.

I've been spending a lot of time at the company building messing around in the studio. But more so listening around making sure Leroy isn't around flapping his lips.

It would be simple to give him the money but like Shownu-Hyung said there's no guarantee he won't keep asking and blackmailing. So what do we do?

I stare at the blank computer screen before groaning in frustration. A knock at the door pulls me away from my thoughts.

Me: Hyung?

Kihyun smiles taking a seat next to me.

Kihyun: You seem like you're in turmoil as well.
Me: How could I not. This man is out to hurt our family.
Kihyun: He's playing chess not checkers.

Ain't that the truth.

Kihyun: But his hands isn't clean either.
Me: What do you mean?
Kihyun: He was hired because he was the cousin in law of someone. He never had any professionalism to him to begin with, however he was a mastermind at under the table schemes. The company isn't innocent either but thats a different story.

That's true there were many times things happened and we didn't understand how, we only knew Leroy handled it. Like one day he put in our heads how lonely and needy we really were.

Enters Santana.

I don't regret it at all, I love that girl with all my heart which is why I want to protect her with all my might.

Kihyun: Maybe if we dig around and ask the right people we can fight fire with fire. Blackmail him so he'll leave us alone.
Me: Will that work though? Maybe he won't care because we have more to lose.
Kihyun: True, but if we find illegal things to land him in jail then.

This could work, or backfire. Either way we don't have a lot of time to dilly-dally.

___

Santana's point of view

"HE WHAT!?"

I wince at the voices of all my friends yelling.

Cina: Oh he's a sick man!
Char: He can't threaten you guys like that!
San: You were a sex slave?

Saelee bops him in the head.

Seonghwa: So he's threatening to expose you guys unless you give him fifteen million dollars?
Yeosang: That's a lot of fucking money.

I nod.

Me: It's not like we don't have it but just giving it away to the likes of him? No.
San: And you have until next Friday to decide?
Me: Pretty much.

I groan.

Me: Either give him the money or dig our own grave.
Char: Santana you can't give into the evilness of him.
Me: But I can't ruin the boys' reputation or lives either.
Hongjoong: I get that but what about you? Are you okay with all of this?

Of course not but...

Me: They'll get the worse of it.
San: It's y'all word against his.
Me: He may have proof from long ago.
Yuta: He's a fucking sicko.

Cina agrees.

Xiaojun: He can't talk if he's dead.

Huh? I squint at the blonde haired man and he continues to look unfazed.

Char: We can't just kill people!
Yuta: Why not?
Char: Because it's illegal!
Yeosang: That's just a technicality.

She blinks.

Xiaojun: Think about it this man has some life changing dirt on you. He's been gone for years and is in a desperate search to free himself. He'll stop at nothing Sannie, I mean who would miss him if he was gone?

Cina jumps up.

Cina: I agree with Xiao on this one.
Char: Do you all hear yourselves?
Hongjoong: My wife has a point we all have things to lose if this goes left.
Cina: If you're not a ride or die that's fine.
Hongjoong: Cina!

She shrugs.

Me: While death is a point it's a bit too drastic. Besides I'd never hear the end of Kihyun's lecturing if that happens.
Xiaojun: What if I make it look like an accident?
Me: No killing!

He stands up sighing.

Xiaojun: Then I don't know what you want little lamb. This is a sticky situation that has no solution from the looks of it. I want to help, so if anyone has any other suggestions let me know. If not I'm making him disappear.

Silence.

____

i can't sleep. so heyyyy